Gun Control

I don't care if it's the closest thing Americans has as a cultural identity.
In my own belief, if you have to be around guns . If that need is so damn craving. Sign up for the military, that's where weaponery belong. Also those brick walls of text I was quoted with well... Let me just say that's proof of a defensive mechanism lmao. You can call me whatever, and hypothize that ''you-don't-know.'' - It seems like you're trying to convince yourself, more than you're trying to convince me.

How does it feel to be considered a cuck by the majority of people who aren't retarded?

What's wrong?

Are you jealous that your piece of shit father fucked your ugly mother rather than you?

Telling me I can’t own a firearm is the equivalent of telling me you don’t trust me to make my own decisions. You’re so scared and selfish that you’d rather have it your way than the moral way, the moral way being that everyone is entitled to their own thoughts, opinions, and yes, when nessecary, the ability to hold your own against a tyrant that take away your ability to be an individual. The gun debate is about you versus me, and I have the ability to take you out at any time I choose. True justice is having the ability to destroy those that wish you harm, and you would take that away from citizens? I’d rather put you out of my mind, but that doesn’t stop the fact that you still want to destroy the very thing that protects my individual freedoms. I just realized this argument is pointless. Good day.

Last edited:
No, he's probably Australian. Most of the dumb fucking political comments "Right wing or left wing", come up from down under.

Product of a nanny state where the English treats their penal colony descendants like children, so they act like children.

Most Europeans might be for regulation, but are at least considerate to other opinions.

I don't think civilians are responsible enough to own a computer.

It is a weapon of mass destruction. All it does is cause mental illness among children and has been used to kill millions of people.

What type of signals are we sending with this culture that promotes the worst in humanity as something to aspire to?

A normal person can only trigger a small group of people at a time. A person with a computer can automate their crimes.

Ban semi-automatic calculating devices.

So it's settled then? Bann knives?

bann

n.

in phrase banns of marriage (late 12c., spelling with double n- attested from 1540s), from Old English bannan "to summon,command, proclaim" (see ban (v.)). Also probably partly from Old French ban "announcement, proclamation, banns,authorization," from Frankish *ban or some other Germanic cognate of the Old English word.

"Comments disabled" Fucking coward
Only idiots or those expecting praise and ego stroking allow Youtube comments. I wish Youtube didn't have the comment section.
It's where I have seen some of the most stupid things ever said by human beings. :aiee:

Yeah, can't blame people these days for closing their comment section on Youtube. It is like a cesspool of idiots, trolls, insults and all that. So not really cowards, just people with common sense.

Last edited:
I like the comments section.

For one, it allows creators to understand their audience. "1 million subscribers and below"

Also, it allows political disagreements.

I however, am in favor of artists disabling comments "like Rammstein does", because they define the image of whatever art they are producing when it should be left to personal interpretation.

Oh please, come on the majority of the comments on such kind of topics, isn't a 'dissagrement' or a way to understand your subscribers, but just watching a shit show in text form.

All I am saying is, I can understand those that decide against comments.

Oh please, come on the majority of the comments on such kind of topics, isn't a 'dissagrement' or a way to understand your subscribers, but just watching a shit show in text form.

All I am saying is, I can understand those that decide against comments.

A shit-show? You know that shit is fertilizer for brilliance right? Metaphorically and literally. Without comments, Internet Comment Etiquette wouldn't exist!

Because it's a satire, in other words a critique on it. Seriously, internet culture as fun and awesome as it is, really isn't a good environment for debates. Particularly places like Youtube, Twitter and many of the social networks that seem to really crank up trolls to 11.

But hey! Each to his own, Dopa.

I agree but I also disagree cause free speech is important right now.

10 years ago I'd be praying for them to disable comments.

Back