Half-Life 3

2w6up2c.jpg

Just want to express how much I hate the On Rails part of Half-Life 1.

I have often thought that only a James Bondian supervillain scheme (the old James Bond villains) would be needed in order to make Gabe finally cooperate.

Having some sort of weapon that can destroy all mountain dew, spicy chicken, pizza, pastry and fried food anywhere on Earth.
Then tapping into Valve's network and send Gabe a video in which we make it clear that if he doesn't order the development on Half Life 3 or Episode 3, and shows us updates on a regular schedule, that we wipe out his food sources around him on a larger scale.
We would start locally but then gradually expand to the size of the city Valve is located in, the region around it, and eventually the whole state, leaving only health food.

I wonder how long it would take before he would crack.

Gabe Newell "You... you inhuman monster! What kind of black and merciless spirit inhabits your body and drives your mind."

i didnt even finish half life 2.imo it sucked

View attachment 1463
Come on, it can't be that bad a game. You didn't even like the Gravity Gun? or the fast paced combat?

Might be like me with HL1. I had more fun in the demo and with the expansions/mods compared to the normal HL1 story.. At least the second half of it.

i didnt even finish half life 2.imo it sucked.alyx was annoying and ruined the atmosphere. at first it starts exciting and awesome but the more you progress you get to see how shallow it is.also fuck those car/boat sequences.

what i want from valve is to disregard freeman completely and just make opposing force 2 instead.

Agreed on most parts BUT they actually make her likeable in EP2. The boat/car parts are the reason why i don't feel like going trough HL2 again, But you should really try to get trough it all and then have a at least better blast with EP2.

Also for you original HL lovers you should really try this mod out. http://www.moddb.com/mods/azure-sheep back in the days they said "this is how blue shift should have been" :P

Last edited:
Am I the only one who liked Blue Shift more than Opposing Force? Sure, Blue Shift is less of an expansion pack and more of a DLC mission but I feel that OpFor throws too many weapons in your face and doesn't have that strong of a story. It's stupid that you have to fight Black Ops when they are technically part of the military, and the final boss battle to OpFor is just horrendous. Blue Shift's wasn't that great either but as a quick self contained story I thought it was alright

Am I the only one who liked Blue Shift more than Opposing Force? Sure, Blue Shift is less of an expansion pack and more of a DLC mission but I feel that OpFor throws too many weapons in your face and doesn't have that strong of a story. It's stupid that you have to fight Black Ops when they are technically part of the military, and the final boss battle to OpFor is just horrendous. Blue Shift's wasn't that great either but as a quick self contained story I thought it was alright

Most of the new weapons are military weapons that should have been in HL to begin with.. IMO! The black ops are sent to clear up the mess leaving no survivors. I really don't see your problem with that! Also i don't remeber the boss in BS but both the end bosses in HL + OPF are really boring and i did not enjoy either of them.

:violent::falloutonline::wall::help::drunk::notwor thy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back