Happy Holidays from Bethesda

13pm

Water Chip? Been There, Done That
The last newsletter from Bethesda Softworks includes links to the exclusive holiday wallpapers. You can take a look at them in our gallery:

<center> </center>
There are different sizes available including ones for widescreen displays. If you need one, you can find a link for a suitable wallpaper by subscribing to Bethesda's newsletter.

Link: Bethesda Softworks newsletter

I have strong doubts my holidays will be happy after I saw that.

OMG WTF.
:puke:
sorry.

Brother None said:
They're pretty ugly, indeed.

Thanks for the ugly wallpapers, Bethesda :ok:
I don't know if it's because of the cat pics, but this is soooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

034zq7.jpg

I'm such a kid...

Ok now, on to constructive criticism: Bethesda, stop making wallpapers... And stop making 60's styled fonts PLEASE. That's for "bewitched" or something, not for Fallout.

If this was Discworld, we could will to existence our own, irradiated, ghoulish and very sinister Santa, which would shoot every Bethesda employee with a plasma rifle while shouting "Merry X-Mas to you too!".

... this isn't Discworld, right? :puppy-dog:

Ahahah, this is just beyond bad. Check out the Vault-boy snowmen!

That pic on the right is just....hideous.

The other one isn't too pretty either. They're both just too damn bright and busy.

And Morbus, stop with the cat pics. You'll send me screaming into the hills again.

The fact that they fail horribly at the christmas cards which are orders of complexity less complicated than a game is boding ill for the eventual quality of Felloutofmybutt3

What the fuck do you guys care for? It's a silly card/wallpaper, so what? What difference does it make? Oh no, Bethesda is so evil, they made a shitty wallpaper! This means that FO3 is going to be shitty!

What difference does some shitty wallpaper make?

no, really, EVERY image of vault boy i have seen that they did the art work for themselves has looked awful.

unacceptable...

also, the image of kirk and spock from the aired pilot of star trek is pretty great.

The numbers "101" on the latter one look like "lol" to me. Is bethesda having a piss at us?

Back