Honest Hearts and Old World Blues gameplay scenes

A part of me hopes they are not. Because if they are, some day when my Fallout 2 mod is released, everyone will think that it's yet another idea taken from FNV, even though everything was written down in the concept like one or two years before FNV was released... Sadness.

Lexx said:
Because if they are, some day when my Fallout 2 mod is released...
I'll admit I haven't really been following progress on your mod, but have you said anywhere before about Lobotomites being in it? Awesome stuff anyway.

Nope, never wrote about it. Just wanted to sneak it in now, so I can have a prove when the shit is released some day. :>

Lexx said:
A part of me hopes they are not. Because if they are, some day when my Fallout 2 mod is released, everyone will think that it's yet another idea taken from FNV, even though everything was written down in the concept like one or two years before FNV was released... Sadness.

It is sad, Lexx. But fear not. Like Fallout 1/2/VB, those of us who really care about the series know the truth. Besides, the slags who only know of "Fallout" 3 and up probably don't own the previous games to play your mod.

And is it just me or is what's-her-name a terrible voice actress? I do a lot of animation/voice stuff and she's pretty bad.

Walpknut said:
It was one singe line that sounded pretty normal to me....

She's not as bad as some of the Bethesda voice-actors, granted. But that line kinda falls flat. I just hope it wasn't the one they kept.

And as long as she wasn't as bad as Matthew Perry, it'll be okay.

Lexx said:
Nope, never wrote about it. Just wanted to sneak it in now, so I can have a prove when the shit is released some day. :>
Lexx. The Fallout purists will know. And those. Foremost and solely should be the only audience for you to please ;) :mrgreen:

Back