How did you discover Fallout ?

In the late 2005 I buy my Xbox 360, because I get catches by the trailer of elder scrolls 4 Oblivion, one of my favourite game of the series... maybe because it was the first.

in the 2006/2007 the owner of the shop where I buy my VGs show me the trailer of Fallout 3 and tell me "They're the same who made Oblivion" and I tell him to get me the collection version of the game.
2 years later I fall in love with New Vegas and then I decided to learn about F1 & F2. Surely the first impact was not what I think but in no time I loved the games... and my English is not very good and some of the dialogues I did not understand XD
In the last winter I played again 1 & 2 I'd like to play Tactics but the file I get from GOG.com years ago doesn't work on my Mac :/

Fallout Tactics is a really under-appreciated game, not a full fallout experience, but it sure holds its own!
I think, for a long time it was confused with the similarily themed but widely hated "Fallout, Brotherhood of Steel", and avoided by most.
Today "Fallout BOS" is thankfully forgotten, and Fallout Tactics is being rediscovered by many

I hope you find a version that works for you, but I had issues making it work myself, and I'm on PC, required some sort of patch...

Fallout Tactics is a really under-appreciated game, not a full fallout experience, but it sure holds its own!

I hope you find a version that works for you, but I had issues making it work myself, and I'm on PC, required some sort of patch...
Yeah, I read about that around on the web.

I think, for a long time it was confused with the similarily themed but widely hated "Fallout, Brotherhood of Steel", and avoided by most.
Today "Fallout BOS" is thankfully forgotten, and Fallout Tactics is being rediscovered by many
I know that too. I remember many years ago, when I go to the shop looking for some games many time I watch "Brotherhood of Steel" sometimes I thought to buy that but at the end I never do it ^^'

fallout 3

600px-Fo3n99-3.jpg

Yeah, we (this forum) were a tad.... Harsh....
But learning how interplay corporate and herve caen rushed development also helped in the communities reaction to it.

Back