How do you deal with all this?

hands down.

Are you sure that's how it's done over there?

image-20150303-31835-lsmnuv.jpg

Hey guys, I am reading stuff about stress, anxiety and I bumped into this page (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/managing-stress-anxiety.html). There are important information and links that might be useful to us individually, considering our situation right now.

I think our mental well-being is really important in this pandemic time. Sometimes I get frustrated with all these things I am feeling. But I found the community here and the things I read on that article and a few other good reads to be indeed helpful. Merry Christmas!

With this pandemic still threatening us, how are you dealing with anxiety, depression, loneliness etc? Do you play Fallout most of the time? Spending some time here in the forums to vent out? Or are there other things that kept you busy during these times? Just looking for some friendly advice. Thank you.

Hey,
as far as loneliness goes I would suggest to call friends and family regularly and have some nice conversations in order to satisfy a bit of social need. Also multiplayer games you can play with a friend's help.
To deal with anxiety, I found exercising works by far the best. Like someone said, "If they could put exercise in a pill, it would be the best bestseller ever." Furthermore, avoid junk information from the internet and read a quality book or watch a good movie/series instead.
And like someone posted before me, if you self isolate for 7+ days and don't develop covid symptoms you are free to visit your parents. Some people can develop symptoms up to 12 days from infection, but by far most get sick by the 7-8th day from infection. ...source is 2 doctors I have in my family.
Wish you all a merry holiday!

@MayonaiseCream You're welcome. How are you doing now? I hope you're with your parents while you celebrate the New Year! Nothing's ever happier than to be with your loved ones at this end of the year celebration. Happy New Year!

@MayonaiseCream You're welcome. How are you doing now? I hope you're with your parents while you celebrate the New Year! Nothing's ever happier than to be with your loved ones at this end of the year celebration. Happy New Year!

I did and I had fun celebrating New Year with my family and and my cousin's family (they've decided to spend the New Year with us), so it became a bigger party that night. We drunk the whole night tbh lol. How about you? I hope you also had a great New Year with your family or relatives. :)

I'm no expert, but trying to connect with others is probably the way to go, despite the inability to do so physically, which understandably gnaws at one's mental health, due to the whole social animal thing.

Prayers sent for all that are having struggles this past year, I feel bad that so many are struggling... most of us here are so fortunate.

Thanks for your prayers, man. I've realized that sometimes, one of the benefits of thinking of others is that it stops us from thinking too much about ourselves.

There is no difference between me before and after the spread of the new flu,i only got a little taller and go on walks myself,still a basement dweller at heart even if i live in a matchbox sized 1 room appartment with my parents

With this pandemic still threatening us, how are you dealing with anxiety, depression, loneliness etc? Do you play Fallout most of the time? Spending some time here in the forums to vent out? Or are there other things that kept you busy during these times? Just looking for some friendly advice. Thank you.

There was never a pandemic issue.
So it's not the pandemic it is Bill Gates, Pfizer and Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum who's in charge of all that.

Nothing new under the sun

Back