Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Agros

Agros First time out of the vault

May 21, 2010
    I am the noone that is everyone from a land of nothingness that has everything.

2. 12:97:24:99

3. Ferrobbra

Ferrobbra First time out of the vault

May 22, 2010
    Hello

hi im Ferrobbra. i can say ive been playing fallout for a better part of my life. i think its great there are others out there who appreciate it as much as i do.

4. Ratchetdude099

Ratchetdude099 First time out of the vault

Apr 18, 2010
    Hey, I'm Ratchetdude.

I found this forum, looked around, and decided to stay for awhile.

5. Redemption

Redemption First time out of the vault

May 26, 2010
    Hey I'm Redemption. Got introduced to the series from Fallout 3, but I picked up the originals and I love them dearly. Looking forward to participating in this forum.

6. PowahAwemah

PowahAwemah First time out of the vault

Jun 5, 2010
    Hello peepoles. Newbie here!

7. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003
    Welcome PowahAwemah. And all the others I forget to say hello to.

Stick around for a while. :wink:

8. Jeremiah

Jeremiah First time out of the vault

Jun 5, 2010
    Howdy. New here, looking for a community to move into. This might be it.

9. Gr1m Reaper

Gr1m Reaper Because I look like death

Jun 8, 2010
    Hi i'm Tom, i'm new here, been lurkin for a while and thought i'd say hello.

10. Rawden

Rawden First time out of the vault

Jun 19, 2010
    Heard about this site numerous times from a friend of mine, finally decided to take a look.

Not sure if I'll be here long--I usually jump from forum to forum--but we'll see.

11. Ncee-Coke

Ncee-Coke First time out of the vault

Jun 26, 2010
    Picz plz comment! <§

Cokes was just being invented right after the word, which is why you have to do many many lines of it to get it. or something.

- likes doing concept-arts (that whack-ass avatar is "homemade", like foolishness)
    - likes forcing people into debating about how they are being employed to screw this planet
    - likes beautiful-ish women, preferably redheads with glasses being nude
    - does occasionally seem like a retard, if not always
    - does not like politics, the internet being ruled by politics, Facebook, girls unwilling to put their hairbrushes to a proper use and people who do not understand irony.
    - does not upload stuff on the internet just for the stuff being online. Anything with a purpose might convince.
    - Macchiavellian. Do not trust a ....but was that honest?
    - would love to do a 1984-mod based on the FO3-assets.
    - Umberto Eco!

...forgot to mention, for those, who are anachronistical enough to care about it: Eeck been ine doy-cha. Whee all doo haff Must-Haves. Und Gina-Lisa Lohfink.

12. kam

kam First time out of the vault

Jul 3, 2010
    Hello!

I'd been visiting No Mutants Allowed for long long time but didn't really need a reason to register for the forum because I could find answers to pretty much everything by just reading the forum or the website.

Vista's incompatibility with Fallout and Killap's awesome sounding Fallout Restoration Project brought me here.

13. Grand Cherokee

Grand Cherokee First time out of the vault

May 22, 2009
    Welcome people !

14. Durendal

Durendal First time out of the vault

Jul 4, 2010
    Hello, I am Durendal and I am easily astounded by kittens

15. matthewfarmery

matthewfarmery It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jun 26, 2010
    Hi Im Matthew, I found this place from googling fallout patches and found the awesome Killap RP mod, and having a real blast from the past, so may stay awhile, as Im really looking forward to 2.1, and ready to start over with a few minor stat tweaks, as I leanrt a lot from this current play through, plus the forum is very handy,

so anyway hello all, I will be around for a while, and @Killap thanks for a utter awesome mind blowing mod :D

16. CloudlessDruid

CloudlessDruid Not a Soviet Droid Orderite

Oct 11, 2008
    Killap Patch is like the second coming of Jesus. The first was Fallout.

Everyone when discovers Killaps Patch get amazed haha

17. Blakut

Blakut Vault Senior Citizen

Jan 9, 2008
    Yeah, i remember when i played it and it wasn't complete. Like jesus's foot came back...

Eh, welcome anyway. :clap:

18. Urban Needles

Urban Needles First time out of the vault

Jul 5, 2010
    Hey guys, I stumbled on here years ago when I was looking for a walk through and found the "The Nearly Ultimate Fallout 2 Guide" written by Per. Since then I was checking in once in a while for the news. Finally I decided to register since I've been following the upcoming Fallout game pretty closely.

19. Einhänder

Einhänder Mildly Dipped

Jul 10, 2010
    Eyyyy. I wanted to come to a forum with a good community, and a community that shows respect for the first 2 Fallouts, instead of strictly Fallout 3. So, here I am.

20. Dapper Dan Man

Dapper Dan Man Water Chip? Been There, Done That
    Orderite

Oct 6, 2004
    Not that anyone particularly remembers me, but I decided to rejoin NMA after about 4 years. Why? I don't rightly know, but it feels...something akin to 'good'. I did a random read of all my old crap and typed in a search...and there you go.

So here I am, as for what I'll do....?