Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Hello all, I joined this site due to the fact that I am a fan of the Fallout Game Series (Favorites are Fallout 2 and Fallout New Vegas). I started playing in the late 90's and have still been playing because of the Fanbase's contributions (Thank you Modders for your great work!).

My other favorite computer games besides Fallout 2 are Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate 2, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Europa Universalis III, and Jagged Alliance 2.

Other Hobbies include:
Warhammer 40K, Anime/Manga, Golf, and I play D'n'D once in a while.

Hope to see you guys (and gals) in the future in the forums.

Werozzi here, reporting for duty!
I'm a student, i'm also an actor and amateur plastic artist.
Fallout series are one of my life obsessions. I love RPG's and all kinds of roleplaying, if no, how would i love theater?
I'm also a great Black metal, DSBM, Ambient, noise, Goth music fan, and proud.
I hope to be able to provide something to this great comune!

Well hello there everyone! I'll be fairly straight forward, but I am not entirely new to the site. I've been lurking on here for quite a good amount of time now, so I thought it was time to show my ugly grin and join in on the fun of the forum. I'm somewhat familiar with how things work on here, so excuse me if I do something wrong i.e. post a topic on the wrong thread.

Anyways, I love Fallout. I love the darkness, the humor, the story, just everything that is Fallout, horrible or not (Yes that includes F3). Speaking of which, that's what introduced me to Fallout. While I owe Fallout 3 for introducing me to this beautiful game series, I trend equally on all the games. I don't always agree with things official to canon story-line (Again, F3) But that's what fanon exists for, right? Who says you can't change things to your own liking? :wink:

Aside from Fallout, I'm a major fan for Warhammer 40k too. I won't go into detail about it, but if you love VERY dark, VERY violent, and VERY depressing things that's resolved in never-ending war, Warhammer 40k is the package your looking to receive.

Now that that's off my shoulders, I guess it's time to move forward. It's been a pleasure joining this site. :D

Werozzi said:
Werozzi here, reporting for duty!
I'm a student, i'm also an actor and amateur plastic artist.
Fallout series are one of my life obsessions. I love RPG's and all kinds of roleplaying, if no, how would i love theater?
I'm also a great Black metal, DSBM, Ambient, noise, Goth music fan, and proud.
I hope to be able to provide something to this great comune!
Sound like an all-around cool person 8-)

Hello. I'm new to this forum (obviously) and thought I might say hello. I haven't really played many other Fallout games besides New Vegas, but I know enough of the history to understand what's going on. Thanks for listening.

I love this site!

I've been a fan of this site for over eight years and just now registered an account. I love the Fallout setting. I hope this site lasts even longer!

- Cole from Sunnyvale, CA

Hello, my name is...

Rat Sass. And I'm really amazed that the name hasn't already been registered. All my Bethesda mods are done by Rat Sass, all my old Delta Force maps were done by... Rat Sass. Well actually no, originally I was Major Mayhem on Delta Force 1. When DF3 came out, we all had to register our names with Novalogic. Some dipshit stole my name and so I didn't give a rat's ass anymore. Been Rat Sass ever since. :clap:

Welcome new people! Feel free to check out my Let's Play Fallout New Vegas featuring Duke Nukem over in the Fallout New Vegas forum (Shameless self promotion).. :mrgreen:

Back