Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Oh shoot, it's an OG NMAer! Hey Welsh, nice to see you pop in here again!

EDIT: Also to answer your question, @PsychoSniper & @Kilus are still around.

:ok:

Thanks for the welcome. Watching the show got me thinking Fallout stuff all over again and nostalgia kicked in. I think I saw a couple of other folks too. Who knows, maybe one good thing about the show is some of the old folks might wander back into the fold. That said, nice to meet new people too.

Thanks for the welcome. Watching the show got me thinking Fallout stuff all over again and nostalgia kicked in. I think I saw a couple of other folks too. Who knows, maybe one good thing about the show is some of the old folks might wander back into the fold. That said, nice to meet new people too.
Your welcome dude! I've been on this website for nearly two years now, and so far it's been awesome! I love being a part of this website not only because of the great discussions we have about Fallout or whatever else, but also the fact that this is something that's been around since day 1!

I mean, she hasn't even turned one yet. And I'm just 25.
Seriously, I was in grad school when Fallout 1 came out and I remember seeing it on a roommates computer and wanting to play it. And that was nearly 3 decades ago. Now my students are the children of my students back then! Reeling in the years. The game is going cross-generational.

Seriously, I was in grad school when Fallout 1 came out and I remember seeing it on a roommates computer and wanting to play it. And that was nearly 3 decades ago. Now my students are the children of my students back then! Reeling in the years. The game is going cross-generational.
Time flies, especially when you get kids.

Hiya partners,

I admittedly first played 4 when it was released and then after messing with mods I found out about New Vegas, since it's where most weapons mods are inspired from from their I played that and then binged every single og oxhorn vid, then discovered, after watching warlockracy some year back, their was a whole bunch of og games I needed to play, 1, 2, tactics, and even resurrection and Sonora. I also had messed up account creation here like twice kek so Im a lil more outta than vault than it says.

my other rpger badges include: Jagged Alliance 2, Arcanum, and I am trying JA3 or maybe colony ship next.

I also like MF DOOM and overexplaining :]

Hello everyone

Originally a Skybaby beth fan, I started with 3 when 4 was announced, played a ton of those two games. Gave NV a shot, didn't pay much attention or get far. Couple of years later tried it again, fell in love with it more than either of the Beth games and it moved me to play 1 and 2. Now I'm one of the grumbly 1/2/NV onlyers. But I really just love the entire series and its stories.

Hey Folks! Just popped in to say hi!

Any old-timers still around?
I mean I feel like an old-timer already at 26, but nah besides Kilus and a few others. Honestly, the Fallout TV show reignited my interest in these forums again as well. That's one objectively good thing they've done, I suppose.

Hello everyone

Originally a Skybaby beth fan, I started with 3 when 4 was announced, played a ton of those two games. Gave NV a shot, didn't pay much attention or get far. Couple of years later tried it again, fell in love with it more than either of the Beth games and it moved me to play 1 and 2. Now I'm one of the grumbly 1/2/NV onlyers. But I really just love the entire series and its stories.
Same situation lol, loved Bethesda Fallouts, never paid attention to lore and setting consistency, until I played the best Fallouts.

Hey guys

I've been playing the Bethesda games for a while now but only recently started playing the classic Fallout games. My search for Fallout 2 mods led me here.

Back