Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Hey,

Long time fan of Fallout, since before Fallout itself. Made a post-apocalyptic rpg in the early 80s for my friends and I , so when Fallout 1 first appeared it was love at first play.

Used to visit this board back in the...90s..early 00s? I don't remember my old account. Maybe guest posting was allowed back then...can't recall.

Dabbled in modding Fallout 1 and 2 before and after the release of the first mapper, and before any TeamX stuff. Made an unreleased Fallout1 in Fallout2 mod...never worked though. Elevators.

Later played the Bethesda stuff. Mostly modded them. Made several large mods and a lot of modder resources.

Also, modded other games, Stalker, I-War2, Ultima IV, etc. Started modding 40 years ago, so have some experience here.

Replayed Fallout 1 and 2 thanks to the community edition on Mac. Found Fallout Sonora, loved it, ended up here again, thinking to mod a bit.

Cheers!

Started with FO3 on 360 when I was 14, Now I played all the games ('cept tactics and the "LuLu" of fallout)

my top 3 favorite games are

1. Fallout 2

2. FNV

3. FO76

Hello fellow prime normals
I played fallout 1 and 2 around 2002 when it was re released in classics collection at a very low price of around 5$ each. Later i played Fallout Tactics which i also enjoyed as well as Arcanum which is fallout adjecent. Not so long ago i finally compleated New Vegas which i was putting off after being soured by Bethesda games which i am not going to touch (i watched it on youtube however).

Hello, new entry from Italian wasteland.
Recently, in the last winter, I've replayed F1 & F2, sadly the file of tactics doesn't work :/
My favourite games are F3 and FNV, in particular NV, but there was no NV without F3 and F3 was my first Fallout.

See you around in the wastes

Hello. Weird thread. I mean, this forum is what iteration of NMA forum ? I definitely remember registering another account years ago (don't remember under which nickname). Then came a new forum, wiping away the old. Maybe that repeated multiple times, not sure. So technically we know each other already, of sorts.
Those who remember me from the previous millennia, I was mostly using nickname Crash back then. I think one of you may remember me. Lots of time has passed, many-a forums, websites died, many-a games played, yada, yada. Don't think I've changed much myself. Sure bigger age number, more kids, more net worth, but else still with the same character as I was in my teens (told ya).

Hello

I am a fan of fallout actually since four. I loved four alot so I got a first two and then realized I had been dumb. Ever since I've been a fan, playing fallout pnp and the good fallouts. (Still haven't played 3 and have played tactics lol)

I'm a college and yeshivah student, pursuing my graduate degree in Data Analytics and Rabbinic ordination. I work as an English teacher. For hobbies, I play games, am a huge writer, and paint model ships.

First game was Fo4, didn't become hooked until New Vegas when I played it a few years later. I finally got an emulator to run Fallout 2 on mac last year after wanting to play the classics for ages. Had a blast until The Den, it no longer works. Saving up for a pc but in the mean time FNV & Kotor 1 are filling the void.

Back