Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Most of us were around in one form or another before Fallout 2 came out, so we've been around everywhere, forever.

LauraJay said:
Did anybody else come here from the Bethesda forums?

I did... somewhat. Though I lurked here on & off around the time of the whole Van Buren drama. I mostly just read the articles posted on the front page.

Edit: Hi! everyone I'm syraxis :postviper:

TwinkieStabllis said:
also, anything i say will end up as cross-site trolling.

Yes. Word to the wise, new people, we hate people discussing other forums here, and commenting on moderating decisions on other forums here is strictly forbidden.

Dopemine Cleric said:
Plus the carpet is fugly.

You tard; it's a college room, no? That means he's not going to have a hardwood floor or nothing, the choice is between laminate or cheap carpet. I'd prefer cheap carpet to laminate too, not to mention the charcoal black colour means the room doesn't look too dirty fast (as college rooms oft will)

That's definitely nice to see. One thing that sucks about internet and the forums? Not enough females.
>_> nothing against you guys, but a constant sausage-fest does get old sometimes. :P

Brother None said:
You tard; it's a college room, no? That means he's not going to have a hardwood floor or nothing, the choice is between laminate or cheap carpet. I'd prefer cheap carpet to laminate too, not to mention the charcoal black colour means the room doesn't look too dirty fast (as college rooms oft will)

You tard, that's a motel room.

And, why so serious?

*edit* My late post long straw drinks your previous observation milkshake.

Hi, just register. Been user of the web for a long time now. And today I was wondering: maybe the modders already change Fallout 3 into something good, so I search in Google: How to turn Fallout 3 into a good game. Nothing good came out...

So, I return here and found that the Restoration Project is already in version 1.2 and that there are some people that still thinks F3 is a good game, so I register, I got tired of reading them without answering.

EDIT: From the search in Google I got really scared about this:
"Rumor: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Headed to the Big Screen"

Hello? . . . *beep, beep, beep*

Ah, nothing like a lil' Pink Floyd to break up the discussion on flooring choices that hide dirt best.

Back