Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

This place will never be dead unless Korin stops paying the bills.

Praise be to Korin's wallet and its unwavering support for this little corner of the internet.

backing-you-get-yours.gif

Guess I haven't introduced myself yet...

I'm MutantProtogen, and I'm a bit of a retro game dork, which was how I discovered the Fallout series. It came off of a series of rabbit holes that started at Wasteland. I especially like old RPGs and shooters. I'm rather big into gaming in general, although I occasionally like to watch a couple of films a month. I'm also a very big progressive rock fan, though I'm starting to branch out a bit more into thrash metal and space rock. Outside of that I like to go on walks, read books, and work on a game I'm designing (which has a bit of a Fallout 1 influence to say the least). And yeah, if you couldn't tell by my name, I'm a cringe furry.

I won't talk here much, since I know nowhere near as much about Fallout as the other people here, but I'll give input when I feel like I can properly give it or if it's something that I feel needs to be said.

I'm hoping I'll get along well with the people here, I've been looking for a few communities that match my interests for a long time now, and I'm glad I finally found one that satisfies a small bit of them.

The welcome thread has been derailed.

The Union Pacific will be sued for this, mark my words. Trains of thought aren’t supposed to just fly off the tracks like this.
This thread is 266 pages long. No way it hasn't been derailed prior.

Guess I haven't introduced myself yet...

I'm MutantProtogen, and I'm a bit of a retro game dork, which was how I discovered the Fallout series. It came off of a series of rabbit holes that started at Wasteland. I especially like old RPGs and shooters. I'm rather big into gaming in general, although I occasionally like to watch a couple of films a month. I'm also a very big progressive rock fan, though I'm starting to branch out a bit more into thrash metal and space rock. Outside of that I like to go on walks, read books, and work on a game I'm designing (which has a bit of a Fallout 1 influence to say the least). And yeah, if you couldn't tell by my name, I'm a cringe furry.

I won't talk here much, since I know nowhere near as much about Fallout as the other people here, but I'll give input when I feel like I can properly give it or if it's something that I feel needs to be said.

I'm hoping I'll get along well with the people here, I've been looking for a few communities that match my interests for a long time now, and I'm glad I finally found one that satisfies a small bit of them.
Well if you are into Genesis and space rock that's a good start.

Back