Is Brian Fargo working for Bethesda too?

oh no fargo...oh please no, no, no, no, no...
i love wasteland, even more than fallout.

going back to looking at fallout 3 in disgust muttering my mantra, "in wasteland 2 i trust, in fargo i trust, in wasteland 2 i trust, in fargo i trust..."

:clap:

"Wasteland 2 : the official prequel to Fallout 1 and 2, official prequels to critically acclaimed post-apocalyptic rpg, Fallout 3"

Genius.

I hope they buy Arcanum too !

:)

Ausir said:
Would sound reasonable if not for the couple of years under the wraps...

I think it's more reasonable than Wasteland 2. InXile makes a lot of iphone apps, and why would Bethesda want Wasteland when they already have Fallout?

While building an iphone game doesn't take too much time, I'm sure any such deal would take a while to bake.

Ausir said:
Maybe they'll make the iPhone Fallout game?
They will force Cain to drop any current Wasteland 2 idea/production and order him to make a iPhone game of Wasteland 2 I guess

MrBumble said:
:clap:

"Wasteland 2 : the official prequel to Fallout 1 and 2, official prequels to critically acclaimed post-apocalyptic rpg, Fallout 3"

Genius.

I hope they buy Arcanum too !

:)
Eh`? What do you mean man! Are you living behind the MOOON! Didnt you read the last OXM xbox article. There was no Fallout before the 3 ... that should be already clear by now as a "true" fan you should know that :shock: :D

LOL!!! Actually you are wrong the prequel to Fallout 3 is Oblivion. Everyone knows that, unfortunately the elves were wiped out the great war and the orcs were mutated.

I bet it's fucking Wasteland. The ass-raping just continues in an epic way. :D

/biased, OMG!!1

Maybe instead of making it an FPS, they'll turn it into a racing game or something this time. Imagine: racing RPG. TEH INNUVASHUN!

Ausdoerrt said:
Maybe instead of making it an FPS, they'll turn it into a racing game or something this time. Imagine: racing RPG. TEH INNUVASHUN!

well at least that would stop all the goddamn "Ther well be vehicels?!" threads that pop up.

Instead we'll get "will there be tanks/planes/bicycles" threads instead. Stupid threads are like Russian Mafia, unbeatable.

The Dutch Ghost said:
Either I am becoming old or games from before 2004 were better in some ways.

What was the great turning point regarding gaming in 2004 that makes post04 games shite? :?

I'd also bet that it's some kind of a mini Fallout project, like an iPhone Fallout. It just makes too much sense.

Working "some years" on a Fallout game for mobile sounds very strange.

I thought Fargo had full rights to Wasteland, so why get Bethesda involved? Wasteland is a stand alone game from Fallout, so I just don't see how the involvement of Bethesda has something to do with Wasteland. I have my bets that this is an entirely different game, not Wasteland, unless inXile wanted "help" from Bethesda with making Wasteland. I doubt it. It's probably something entirely different.

Didn't Bethesda make a couple Elder Scrolls phone games? It seems that all inXile does is phone games, so maybe it has something to do with Elder Scrolls, or maybe it is a Fallout iPhone game.

The "some years" may sound strange, but really, inXile seems to take their sweet time when making games. I wonder how they are still around...

Back