Is NMA wrong about Fallout?

I should, yeah. In the meantime, I internalise my hate, bottle it up, let it brew around before coming here to bust it over this forum.

Don't do that. My theory is bottled up hate can cause cancer. LET THE HATE OUT!

But posting hate too often will make you blind and turn your palms hairy.

You have to be constructive with your hate. Creative.

prop.png

:lmao:

I feel like he was saying:

Did you think you could get away with it? Huh?

Unfortunately, no. One day, I might have time to learn video editing. Until then, I'm just pulling sources (which is also why I couldn't just get an english version)

Unfortunately, no. One day, I might have time to learn video editing. Until then, I'm just pulling sources (which is also why I couldn't just get an english version)

I used some video software but it wasn't that great. I need to find a good one to do the same.

Only $400. Sounds like something a pirate would say. I don't condone piracy. Only freedom of information.

:deal:

Then we need to kick all New Vegas and Fallout 3 fans out for sure. We can start with most of the forum.

So should we just try to enjoy modern Fallout and stop resisting change against it?
No. Let people like whatever they like. So far, in my shorter time here, I've seen more polite rebuttals and more hateful ones when appropriate. Essentially, when someone just says "Hey, I like Fallout 4" most replies are just "ok, cool"
but when the posts go from that to "FUCK Y'ALL HATING ON FALLOUT 4 HERE'S WHY IT'S THE GREATEST GAME EVER GET OVER IT OLDFAG" (okay, it's not usually that bad but it consists of people trying incessantly to convince people who obviously don't like something, to like something)
Is when people respond in a "toxic manner" because they don't need a person who knows little to nothing of their preferences trying to sell them something they have no interest in.

If a salesman dropped by every week at your door trying to sell you something you don't like, you'd eventually respond in a "toxic manner" too because he already knew you weren't interested.

It's fine to like any of the games, it's not fine to tell fans of 1/2 and 1/2/NV that they need to get over themselves and like the Bethesda title.

No. Let people like whatever they like. So far, in my shorter time here, I've seen more polite rebuttals and more hateful ones when appropriate. Essentially, when someone just says "Hey, I like Fallout 4" most replies are just "ok, cool"
but when the posts go from that to "FUCK Y'ALL HATING ON FALLOUT 4 HERE'S WHY IT'S THE GREATEST GAME EVER GET OVER IT OLDFAG" (okay, it's not usually that bad but it consists of people trying incessantly to convince people who obviously don't like something, to like something)
Is when people respond in a "toxic manner" because they don't need a person who knows little to nothing of their preferences trying to sell them something they have no interest in.

If a salesman dropped by every week at your door trying to sell you something you don't like, you'd eventually respond in a "toxic manner" too because he already knew you weren't interested.

It's fine to like any of the games, it's not fine to tell fans of 1/2 and 1/2/NV that they need to get over themselves and like the Bethesda title.

Well said.

I won't mind not mentioning the Beth games at all and focus on mods and spiritual successors.
Although, there is no point in forcing ourselves to enjoy something (which never works) or not telling it we don't like something. (doesn't change a thing if you love the things we don't)

Back