It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Wait, can you post a pic of anything in this thread, or just yourself? If so, I think we should have a dedicated picture thread.

The Overseer said:
Wait, can you post a pic of anything in this thread, or just yourself? If so, I think we should have a dedicated picture thread.

Heck if I really researched it. I think the OP of this thread stated a picture of yourself... What are you talking about?

I'd like to see a general pic thread, but I don't like my own pictures enough to start one. Any good photographers here?

The Overseer said:
I'd like to see a general pic thread, but I don't like my own pictures enough to start one. Any good photographers here?

Though it has the potential of quickly changing into /b/'s disciple thread.

boer_kameel said:
This would even make for some good scenery pics for a Fallout game!
album_pic.php

Pretty good pics, Wooz. I wish I had stuff like that to take pictures of here. Stockholm is a pretty boring city, especially if you don´t have a car to go places.

The Overseer said:
Pretty good pics, Wooz. I wish I had stuff like that to take pictures of here. Stockholm is a pretty boring city, especially if you don´t have a car to go places.

The almost empty subway (not the actual train, but the stations) gave me somewhat of a postapocalyptical-industrial feeling.

Taking photos is a matter of perspective, if you ask me; if you see it every day, you tend to *not* see the beauty of it, as it belongs to the ordinary. Go deeper, and you will find Stockholm as a rather interesting city. Not as interesting as Eastern-Europe, but it sure as hell beats Gothenburg.

Giving this some further consideration, I think this is the reason people travel to other countries; they are too simple-minded to see the beauty of their own environment.

Yeah, but the inner city is pretty boring. Either you go to Södermalm or a bit on the outskirts and industrial areas, or there's pretty much nothing.

If you ask me, the whole deal is to be able to notice something interesting where most people don't see anything.

Wooz said:
If you ask me, the whole deal is to be able to notice something interesting where most people don't see anything.

That's what I tried to point out. However, your rather short, but yet simpler, description did the work better.

Tannhauser, that picture is simply phenominal, not only because you snapped a shot of a Fallout Shelter sign, but because of the lamp containing the classical 'looking down upon the world' sirens that we're so used to seeing jutting out of the corner of buildings in Fallout canon.

Bravo. :clap:

Maphusio said:
Vicious_Squid said:
Maphusio said:
Ehh, there aint nothin wrong with taking pictures with guns?!?

No, there isn't. Thank you.

What the hell is that? The one on the right? Airsoft?

Right is a STAR - UMP http://www.armsairsoft.com/Catalog.aspx?CatalogType=ProductDetails&productID=SR-AEG-02

Sadly, I went for STAR instead of an G&G's UMP. I have a feeling G&G's would have pwnd. The STAR has poor range, I recently purchased the HFC - M199 http://www.armsairsoft.com/Catalog.aspx?CatalogType=ProductDetails&productID=HFC-M199SFM

Ohh man full auto handgun w/ blowback is something to shed a tear about... And piss off your friends GF while she attempts to sleep on the couch at 2 am!

:rofl:

Went to a hill overlooking a part of town to try out my new tripod. I want to catch a sunset to try out the new camera, but it´s difficult with all these buildings, and as previously mentioned, I don't have a car. Otherwise I've taken some decent pics so far. Wish we had abandoned condemned factories here though.

Back