It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

gallery4834246500x500mr5.jpg

Good times.

KQX said:
More Croats!!?

You want more Croats?
Here you go:
576168573_560992ab1e_o.jpg

He was one of the two music performers we had that evening. I think he just lurks on NMA...

But seriously, how many of us are registered users?

In my gas mask for every day survival! ok ok its one of 3 or 4 pictures I have of myself(at least 2 of those 3 are in that mask) Since I'm usually the one taking the pictures.
PERFECTMASK2.jpg

Taken about a year ago... I haven't changed much and yet I've changed so much............ deep :roll:

DSC_0157.jpg

PS Wooz is art god.... I bow!

Big T said:
Did'ya ever see the film Green Street?

No, but you're not the first one who says that I look like Elijah Wood. It may be just the pic though...

DarkLegacy said:
Ah-Teen, you're one of the coolest looking people on NMA at the moment. You've got the gas mask and everything. :D

And you look like a quiet Bam Margera also.

DarkLegacy said:
Ah-Teen, you're one of the coolest looking people on NMA at the moment. You've got the gas mask and everything. :D
Meh. I even look cool when naked, wearing nothing but a pink transparant cockring. How can a gasmask beat that? 8)

alec said:
DarkLegacy said:
Meh. I even look cool when naked, wearing nothing but a pink transparant cockring. How can a gasmask beat that? 8)

You know, I don't think a mask can beat that.

Back