It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Wooz said:
Awesome, I didn't know you Dakota Dwellers ate hair. Does yer mom make good hair pie? :twisted:

The only one who makes better hair pie than my mom is my sister, and my sister ain't bad.

Seriously, though, cut your hair, Mikael! You don't have to try to impress the fauna. Just force your cock powers on them.

Obraz002.jpg

Here's a very recent and crappy pic o me taken with my built in webcam.

What's the deal with the lack of facial hair? It's been three days since I last shaved, I've already got a beard.

Man, you got infected blood all over you. You are unclean, now. I suggest you quickly remedy the situation by destroying your brain, or risk zombification.

Actually, in the setting of *this* movie, the way to turn into a zombie is gonna be more complicated.

And more stupid.

master_of_flamaster said:
Here's a very recent and crappy pic o me taken with my built in webcam.

Whoa, cybernetic implants!

Here's me@work. I'm with the Blue Helmets now.

:cry: Silencer getting fat and old. :wink:

Speaking of work, here's me last week before heading out to look for a job:

dsc00113nmade6.jpg

But after coming back home that evening, I unfortunately needed a confidence booster:

dsc00124nmaid0.jpg

Wow...Silencer looks like your Average middle-aged American male...I would never guess he's Polish.

Also KQX looks like he'd make a good businessman in Shadowrun if he were older and smoking.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

KQX, you shouldn't drink Jack Daniel's, man. That's just awful.

For example, Laphroaig and Lagavulin are far better - and actually some of the best whisky brands, IMO.

The Vault Dweller said:
Wow...Silencer looks like your Average middle-aged American male...I would never guess he's Polish.

Yes, because, like, Americans are a wholly seperate race.

:roll:

The Order's Pet Parrot said:
The Vault Dweller said:

Yes, because, like, Americans are a wholly seperate race.

:roll:

OF COURSE AND THEY ARE INFERIOR TO SLAVS :idea:

DON'Y YOU KNOW :?: :?: :?:

:arrow: WE WON WAR OF INDEPENDENCE FOR THEM :!: :!: :!:

(and it's 'separate' :P)

Now THIS is racism:

Polish people are awesome people 8)

No, really, I just like their women :twisted:

Back