Japanese Toilets!

Heard about this before.

Good thing that kind of "prank" would result in HUGE fines for those responsible if it was attempted in Germany, or any other EU nation AFAIK.

Hehe, seen it, as well as a couple other similar vids. Gotto love the Japanese, but I too am glad they couldn't get away with such stuff in sane countries.

I just had some good relations with a Japanese woman at my work (on a corporate exchange). It was hairless love, thanks to a certain brand of shaver that will remain nameless.

Back on topic, these gags would never work in the caucasian world due to privacy laws. Japan has them but the Japanese don't care about seeing cousin Hiro drop a kid off in the pool.

Note to self: Dont go to Japan.

The stuff they export for entertainment to us sure is fun though!

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

It's an evil series of propaganda to stop the immigration. Hell, it might even be a way to handle the overpopulation.... Even I would commit harikari after a thing like that

Installing a camera in a public bathroom without expressed warnings: breach of privacy
Publically airing the material without expressed permission by the subject: breach of privacy
Publically exposing the poor fella in a *private moment*: breach of privacy

I guess there's even more to it than that, tho.

Ashmo said:
Installing a camera in a public bathroom without expressed warnings: breach of privacy
Publically airing the material without expressed permission by the subject: breach of privacy

Maybe because *gasp* it is all set-up. That video makes Hulk Hogan look like a shootfighter.

By the way, they get Jerry Springer in Japan too, so perhaps we shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on an entire culture based on one TV show.

Ashmo said:

Ashmo, you do realise that they can't air anything without getting a signature from the persons in question, which is what any hidden camera show does.
Also, usually there's a sign around that says 'you are being filmed', which means that your first point has no validity either.
Publically exposing him is also not necessarily a breach of privacy either.

Sander said:
Ashmo, you do realise that they can't air anything without getting a signature from the persons in question, which is what any hidden camera show does.
Also, usually there's a sign around that says 'you are being filmed', which means that your first point has no validity either.

Who knows? It's Japan that we're talking about. They have fucked up people and laws too.

Publically exposing him is also not necessarily a breach of privacy either.

Well, I'm pretty sure it's an offense in Germany. Probably more harrassment than breach of privacy, though.

Them being Japanese, maybe they even enjoyed it.

*laughs*

Have to hand it to a culture so bored on pop-culture it has to revel in a few good pranks.

Whereas in the US, a prank is often just nailing someone in the family jewels. I'd take the water toiletski over that anyday. :D

Roshambo said:
*laughs*

Have to hand it to a culture so bored on pop-culture it has to revel in a few good pranks.

Whereas in the US, a prank is often just nailing someone in the family jewels. I'd take the water toiletski over that anyday. :D

Agreed!

If this kind of stuff happened in America, or even Australia, I think the 'masterminds' behind this would be in some serious shit.

Good on the Japanese!

Great. What do we learn? Take a dump on the street, doesn't really matter. At least for privacy.

Hell, I'm usually pissed when I use public toilets like those. All that Tarzan movement would make me fall down from those heights.

"WTF! IAARGHHHH! *thump*" Then you would be lying on the street, spine broken and pissing all over yourself. Yup, never go to Japan.
________
New jersey dispensary

Maybe this wouldn't be so funny if the Japanese didn’t have the most retarded toilet design I've ever seen.

calculon000 said:
Maybe this wouldn't be so funny if the Japanese didn?t have the most retarded toilet design I've ever seen.

Maybe they took lessons from Ashmo. Btw...Ashmo, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR AVATAR NOWDAYS! Where is the bearded freak I love? You ain't getting no sweet love with that face.

I was just thinking that WHY did they design the toilet like that. You get your trousers all ze way back, and how in the hell are you supposed to wipe your arse without loosing balance due to the trousers stopping in the middle "loo-area".
________
Washington Marijuana Dispensaries

How do you know I used to have a beard for a couple of months a year ago?

Why are you disrespecting my privacy like that?

I feel like someone's watching me.

:look: Scary isn't it...

I know the Japanese rule in the toilet design, but those toilets in the video. Are those designed to wash you automatically, so you don't need to wipe at all. Just hang on to the bars with the power of allmighty and let the superwash do it's thing!

"nnhhgghhh....aahh...."

*AUTOWASH: Female user*

"AAARRRGHHH!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP!!!! I'M A MAN!! I'M A MAN!"
________
LOLOL

Back