Job anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by TorontoReign, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Loxley

Loxley Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Apr 11, 2003
    I remember standing guard at the walkway, when I was in the navy. It can get ekstremly dull. During my time on the ship the most action I saw was when the second inn comand officer had to be carried aboard after Liverpool won the champions league.

After a while it became common to start doing insane dances and acrobatics on deck, upp to the point where we could hear the people walking past the ship laughing.

2. inane

inane First time out of the vault

Aug 28, 2005
    I wish for a video example of these "insane" dances.

3. MethidParadox

MethidParadox Still Mildly Glowing

Sep 3, 2004
    Hey, i dont talk here much but i figured i'd throw in something cuase i dont have much to say in the other threads

I'm a welder learning to become a pipefitter, doing really good for my age and i love all the people i work with. i can pretty much weld anything thats not super specialized, and i can do x-ray welds and other fancy things, its awesome.

I plan on going to a university for nanotechnology, but they dont have that, so i want to be a robotic engineer and a metalorgist

Oh yea, and now that i know what Rosh does i'm really excited to see what hes working on, that rocks Rosh

4. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Apr 3, 2003
    Printer/CPU technician at a large university.

The actual title is more wastefully worded and generic in the special way only the state of Virginia can muster.

In short, "I fix broke shit."