Leaving NMA I can't take this shit anymore....

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date

Should Toront kill himself?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Probably

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Take your meds

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • King Comrade get it?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Roshambo should go fuck himself

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Comes with the territory of being a mobster. Yeah they're always fucking eachother over but when you take the oath of omerta you know what you're signing up for. It's the same as most gangs. At least the cosa nostra does a better job of not getting civillians caught in the crossfire when they murk eachother.

Like I say though they are hypocrites. They say they are all about family while fucking a bunch of whores on the side like royalty in the middle ages. It's better than the Latin cartels for sure because they also like to do innocent shit like steal gas and sell it for a higher price which is better than chopping off kids heads.

Definitely hypocrites. As for the whores thing though, their real family is secondary to their mob 'family' which they're more about than their actually families. Pretty sad.

They say that until the wife is running around on them then shit gets real and that guy gets killed. It just reeks of tiny dick syndrome. Plus Chris should not be cheating on that hot broad.

Yeah that girl is so pretty it's retarded. She's also hella nice to him. She's actually so hot that most people will probably never date anyone comparable in their entire life.

I think the accent makes up some of it.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think that particular accent just annoys me for whatever reason. I would fuck with a texas accent on that girl though

She would not have a Texas accent she has a northern face so she would have to be moved from wherever and live in Texas for a long time probably as a prisoner.

Like I say she would be prisoner in Texas until they let her go. Nobody wants to live in Texas except for Cali folk. That is how bad California is.

Hah! California is not so bad. I live there. People talk a lot of shit about California but it has a lot of benefits too.

Not necessarily government assistance. There are just more different kinds of people here than the other states. You'll see and meet a lot more interesting people just randomly out in public compared to somewhere like Kansas or Oklahoma. Plus we've got access to the ocean, forests, deserts, snowy mountains ETC. all within like 3 hours from eachother

I bet you don't know how many mexicans, indians, and asians we have in Oklahoma now. Since the Medical Marijuana Program tons of asians have moved here in mass to where my tiny local grocery store is stocking lots of asian food. It's a new age. 20 years ago I never saw a fucking asian in real life now I see them every other day and NOT AT THE KOREAN SALON! They are Chinese!

I'm not saying it's 100% white people. Where I live though white people are not even the majority. We have more black/mexican people than white, and filipeno alone is tied with white people. Yeah you see other races in other states, but more than 50% of people are always white. I wasn't even necessarily mentioning race though. I feel like in California you're just sort of encouraged to be weird and quirky so you meet weirder people.

Sure and I am just saying in 15 years I think there will be more Chinese people here than I can shake a stick at because I am pretty sure they are trafficking them in here (slave labor pot money) due to the busts.

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those numbers! I knew it was Fallout 76. One after Fallout 4. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He - he covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the IGN to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That NV Metacritic bonus! Are you telling me that average score just happens to fall like that? No! He orchestrated it! Todd! He defecated with the Fallout 4 Season Pass! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own firm! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he worked on the Terminator games, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the cash drawer! But not our Todd! Couldn't be precious Todd! Stealing them blind! And he gets to be an executive producer!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you - you have to stop him!
Phil Spencer comments on Microsoft acquisition of Bethesda

Back