Mega Man x Street Figther

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by rcorporon, Dec 18, 2012.

1. rcorporon

rcorporon So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    Capcom combined two of my all time favourite franchises and released them for free on PC.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man

Plays pretty well with my logitech gamepad and seems to be difficult enough to be a proper sprite based MM game.

Not a perfect way to celebrate the Blue Bomber's 25th birthday but I'll take what I can get from Capcom at this point.

2. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    It's a a Fangame, Capcom didn't even put any money in making it just publishing it in their page..

3. rcorporon

Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
  4. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    I don't know if download it or not, I am a Hard Megaman Fan, but I HARD-ly know anything about Street Fighter (sorry) and I think half of the game will be lost on me.

5. rcorporon

Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    You run, jump, slide and shoot robots. If you like Mega Man 1-10 there really isn't any reason not to enjoy this.

6. Joelzania

Joelzania Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Oct 12, 2011
    Ah it's alright. I wish it were more like street fighter, as I like street fighter better than mega man.

7. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
  8. rcorporon

Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    Looks good but will probably never get done.

9. UncannyGarlic

UncannyGarlic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 6, 2008
    If they wanted to make me happy they'd make another Mega Man X game or go back to the route they were taking with Mega Man & Bass. They could at least release the handheld games on other platforms, some of them look promising.

There's always Rockman No Constancy for those looking for a challenging Mega Man game.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jrtDGkGs2Q0" frameborder="0"></iframe>