Fallout 2 mod Megamod version 2.47 Bug Reports and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by MIB88, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Mindspirail

Mindspirail First time out of the vault

Aug 3, 2020
    @Vali what version you got and i dont see your fix on here anymore

2. Vali

Vali Redeemer

Apr 29, 2020
    I
    I have the version 2.47.

I have upload it here yesterday

3. Mindspirail

Aug 3, 2020
    version 2.47.5 ? and is your bosburke.int , boshlpcm.int , fcfmatt.int the ones that come with the installer? @Vali

4. Mindspirail

Aug 3, 2020
    @Vali please let me know when you can

5. Vali

Vali Redeemer

Apr 29, 2020

I am not at home for moment but later i will upload the file and tell you where you will copy the file.

6. Mindspirail

Aug 3, 2020
    can you also give me your versions of thoes 3 files bosburke.int , boshlpcm.int , fcfmatt.int
    @Vali

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  7. Mindspirail

Aug 3, 2020
    @Vali good day/luck and thanks

8. _Pyran_

_Pyran_ Still Mildly Glowing

Jan 31, 2017
    If there are fixes for the mod, then please share.

9. sula

sula First time out of the vault

Dec 16, 2005
    Scare Torr for Duntons quest is bugged if you want to actually scare him.

So you get mud on your face in dialog with Duntons, then grab scorpion claws and scorption tail, then talk to Duntons. They attach both of those.

After then approaching Torr start scare 'animation' /'in-game cutscene'. "Clack clack" from Player, Torr respons with "Torr shake! Torr scared! Torr wet panties!" all seem fine so far, but then nothing happens. Torr stays in place, cutscene/animation does not end. Either wandering scorpion intiate combat to end it (quest not advanced though - Dunton's still tell you to go scare Torr) or you have to kill game manually.

Seems like a bug, unless there is something wrong with my installation or setup (seems unlikely though, everything else works well so far).

I tried variants like:

- Waiting 30+ min
    - Taking companions or leaving them in Klamath or taking them to Torr pasture but kicking them off party
    - changing game resolution
    - bringing claws first and then tail or bringing both at same time
    - equipiing claws and tail to hands slots or leaving them in inventory

Nothing brings any change.

I wanted even to check stuff "under the hood" myself, but I have 0% experience in Fallout modding and I don't even know where and how to start with such script? animation/in-game cutscene problem?.

Edit: my character this time is female, if that could have any impact on bugs

Edit2: Adding SAVEGAME. It is in Dunton's house. Just speak to them and choose option #5 to start Torr scare quest in brahmin pastures.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  10. Reikis

Reikis First time out of the vault

Mar 13, 2008
    2.47.5 Installer version was missing most of the music from original Fallout 2 areas, had to copy them from Fallout 2 installation.

11. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    The installer contains only new tracks. When installed, these standard tracks are copied to the desired folder.

Please, give me savegame, where the music is missing

12. Reikis

Reikis First time out of the vault

Mar 13, 2008
    Well the installer didnt copy the tracks then since the music folder inside Megamod install folder contained only the new added music.

13. _Pyran_

Jan 31, 2017
    Copying tracks to the megamod folder is not required. See & change Fallout2.cfg settings.

14. Mindspirail

Aug 3, 2020
  15. Vali

Vali Redeemer

Apr 29, 2020
    What you need?

16. Mindspirail

Aug 3, 2020
    @Vali the file you said your going to give and your version of the 3 bosburke.int , boshlpcm.int , fcfmatt.int to fix the brotherhood quest

17. Vali

Vali Redeemer

Apr 29, 2020
    I have already give it to you.

18. Mindspirail

Aug 3, 2020
    It does not work @Vali even with new game it does not work so im asking for your version of thoes 3 files

19. sula

sula First time out of the vault

Dec 16, 2005
    Bug report:

Vault City village (location near VC you get from Corrections Officer quest) is all black space once you enter it. You can run in it but cannot leave it, there is nothing there.

20. bloodaxis

bloodaxis First time out of the vault

Nov 28, 2019
    I'm on version 2.47.5 and I've tried everything besides downloading an old version of the megamod to check if I'm the one doing something wrong or if it's the mod itself bugging out, but I can not for the life of me actually use the vertibird after going through the flight training and showing the requisition form to both Maria and the guard next to the helipad. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files: