Most Creatively Evil thing done in Fallout

:clap: Nice kremilin. See my sig for a haiku about killing Lynette (we should form a club). Some evil things I have done.

Make Myron make you super-stims. Kill Myron with his own super-stims.

Save. Kill Lynette, reload, kill Lynette, repeat until satisfied.

In RP, find Suliks sister, kill Suliks sister in front of him.

I did this under a nuetral-play character. To this day, it remains as one of the most unwarranted acts of violence I have enacted upon a people.

That is, I accepted the missions set forth for me by the Blades and the Gunrunners in the LA Boneyard - supply the Blades, clear a path for the 'runners. So, basically, what I did was kill off the Deathclaws for the fun of it. I then proceeded to kill off the Blades, and then the Gunrunners without accepting any of their rewards. Still not entirely sure why I did that.

I got a whole town to fight each other in fallout 3. It was the underworld exhibit.

Basically I ran through a bunch of people as someone was trying to kill me. He missed, than the hit person missed him and so on until there was a giant brawl. I sat back and watched. Looted the bodies afterward. I then drank some dead guy's alcohol.

* Take your spouse through the SAD; when they're almost dead, claim you ran out of stimpacks, doctor's bags and even 1st-aid kits, so to save their life, you must extract their brain and put it in a robot; do so, and fill in the bio-gel, lest your darling dies; then leave SAD never to return, without replacing the robot's motor.

Can you really do that? I was wondering what the first computer was for, how it let you extract organs and such from various creatures...

Could I turn my shot gun wedding wife into a much more useful robot?

hmm evil things I have done...
Damn the only thing I can think of right now was when I banged the mom and her daughter, then went out and killed the man of the house and everyone they knew while they slept... Panting my name, but that certainly isnt original... I promise I will come back with something much better soon

I'm most proud of time when I killed EVERYONE in Vault City, with Cassidy offering support fire. Of course I started with aiming my rocket launcher at Lynette :twisted:. My rep dropped from 3000 to -5 :P

TJ07 said:
I'm most proud of time when I killed EVERYONE in Vault City, with Cassidy offering support fire. Of course I started with aiming my rocket launcher at Lynette :twisted:. My rep dropped from 3000 to -5 :P

's called 'The Great Vault City Massacre'. I somehow end up killing everyone inside the city. It's best when you're hopped up on Psycho and Jet, combat is on Rough and your combat shotgun only does dmg on critical hits.

You can start being an asshole as early as the Temple of Trials. You can do that by dropping 2 spears on the ground and, when your "last challenge" picks one up to fight you, kill him with the second one. Then get Smoke killed by the Geckos, then tell Nagar you failed to find his dog just so that you can get an extra spear when the Geckos kill him. Then deliberately steal the flint without saving till you get caught by your Aunt. Lie to the bridge guard that you have no spear (while dropping all 3 of them on the ground). This way you'll have killed 2 fellow tribesmen and swindled two other out of their possessions and will feel shitty if you're generally a do-gooder like me. And don't forget to rob the Elder (your mom) and Hakunin of their knives.

I just something hilarious in the Temple of Trials.

I droped a spear near the fire and told Cameron I was ready. After two turns, I managed to defeat him with a single spear thrust! :rofl: Gotta lova those more-powerful spears from Weapons Redone.

Argonnot said:
Pretty self explainatory. After a beating the game a few times being the good guy, I played as a bad guy a few times. Then I started getting into the mindset of one character, and found myself doing creative-evil things.

Must be created, can't be killed children, has to be something like "Used 9 booze on a kid whos parent were killed by deathclaw, then stole his rocks and threw them at his groin until he died" Or something of the like.

Most creativly evil thing (well, not really creative, mostly irony) Was to use a bunch of booze on mrs. Wright (heh heh heh), then throw moltav coctails until she died of the burning alcahol, oddly enough when I snuck into mr.Wrights office, I became a made man.

That's not creative, just unnecessarily brutal.

One of the most creative things lately was to let my poor, oh so scared female charcter have Klint die "saving" her. Letting the lad die as a hero.

I've also had enemies walk upon their own traps.

Ofcourse stealing and planting explosives.
I also put explosives in a bag and put the bag down :)

Hmmm...That's about it. I don't often play an evil character. Just more a bit wicked and sneaky.

I would have to say, a few evil things I've done freeing Vic, listening to him and Val talk, pulling out the .223 pistol and shooting Val in the head.

Planting explosive on Mrs. Bishop (after nailing her) as you go nail her daughter.

Stopping for Deathclaw encounters and only giving your wife a shiv, after jetting her up with 20.

Telling Sulik to stay close, give him nothing but super stimpacks and walk through puddles in the toxic caves till he dies.

Exploding prostitute parade, put dynamite on every prostitute with a set time 10 sec between each other.

F.E.V.DippedDoofus said:
Exploding prostitute parade, put dynamite on every prostitute with a set time 10 sec between each other.

:lol: Truly creatively evil and funny!

Fixed Gecko's power plant then talked to Lynette... wait a sec, that's the stupidest thing I've done in Fallout 2...

Really, In the restoration patch for Fallout 2, after I helped mom set up the orphanage... I took loads of plastic explosives and dynamite with me and killed all the kids in the residential area with the 'Exploding Prostitute Parade' idea before going after the rest of the den in the same way.

I swear I wasn't stealing! My hand unfortunately fell in your pocket!

Don't believe me?

scr00015.png

In Fallout 3 with the DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body mod I run around as this cannibal who sneaks into peoples houses when they sleep, sandman kill them, undress them and put the bodies in weird suicide cult like patterns before my character begins to devour them. Its also fun enslaving women and watching them run completely naked.

Von Drunky said:
In Fallout 3 with the DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body mod I run around as this cannibal who sneaks into peoples houses when they sleep, sandman kill them, undress them and put the bodies in weird suicide cult like patterns before my character begins to devour them. Its also fun enslaving women and watching them run completely naked.
:|

Back