Mutants Rising update

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Brother None, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Slaughter Manslaught

Slaughter Manslaught Vault Senior Citizen

Dec 11, 2006
    I wonder what happened to the Immortal Child when I hit it with the nuke...

There must be someone commenting about those small nuclear explosions :lol:

2. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    By the way, it is teh funnay that there are real invisible borders now in Fallout 3. I never actually thought, that they would do it again after Oblivion. The first thing I have had to thought about after I heard this was "you got 1.000 exp because you've found the invisible wall."

3. lisac2k

lisac2k Vault Senior Citizen
    Modder

Oct 26, 2004
    Actually, I'm not 100% sure they put it in FO3... Back then, a year ago, there were some discussions about it how the resrictions of the movement in the world should be implemented, and as far as I remember someone mentioned "invisible walls"... And there you go, I've implemented one...

4. Wild_qwerty

Wild_qwerty Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 2, 2004
    So when are you comming back to MR Lisac? We still need a few more pieces of new art.

5. lisac2k

lisac2k Vault Senior Citizen
    Modder

Oct 26, 2004
    I can't provide any work for now, really. It'd be rather irresponsible from me to promise anything right now - simply put I'm too busy with my own RL.

Anyway, what do you need badly? New critters, new loading screens, new items..?

6. Chris Parks

Chris Parks Vault Senior Citizen

Jun 10, 2006
    There's always something that we need. One of the main things we need is some new movies for specific areas of the game where scripting is just too much work or not good enough.

7. Wild_qwerty

Feb 2, 2004
    I think the movies were going to be just still shots with a voice over.

We do need a few new inventory items at some stage.

8. Lich

Lich Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Dec 23, 2004
    I have also attampt to make railway station, see THIS (these files contain trains, tracks, amd maps where was used) I think in postnuclear scenario trains could be prior transport source (beside animals)

9. Wild_qwerty

Feb 2, 2004
    Those old hand pumped carts would be funny to see in the waste land :)