My thoughts on Planescape Torment...

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Thank you all for your advice on buying PS:T. So far I've enjoyed in and this is one HELL of a freaky game. I haven't even left Sigil. You people were right. There is a HELL OF A LOT OF READING!!!! But that's ok. It's a break from the "hey buzz off"-"ok now you die" thing. So far the story IS pretty immersive so I think I'm in for a decent gaming experience. AT least until a certain Playstation game comes out (In case you don't know, look at my name, hehe)

Thanx again Fallout League of chaotic gamers, hehehe....

Waiting ??

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-00 AT 03:34PM (GMT)[p]What the hell is Ghaleon??

RE: Waiting ??

Um, an RPG. Check the thread below saying "New Games" or something...

Quinch

War is Strength
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
And this is Bullshit.

{sorry, couldn't resist}

Ummm..
Sorry but ..
PISS OFF !!!
DID I ASK YOU ??

Sorry I dont want to be rude but an answer to my question? please ??

You're obviously new here, so I shall forgive you.

I wasn't talking to you, chap, I merely replied to the last message because I respected you as much as to bother to read your message and press the "reply" link on it. Now go, roll a blunt or take ridalin or something.

[p align=center]
http://www.dukeworld.com/prayers/ingsoc.jpg

Umm.. Yeah Rigth, I´m very new to this site. I Made My first visit in Fall 98.

*Slaps Arthur in the back of the head*

>What the hell is Planescape Torment
>;-) ?! Is it worth
>all the money I have
>to spend to get it?

Yeeees! It is hella good. Plus The Mod Squad is working on hacking it. We've already got some weapon mods. No website yet though.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

Planescape is my new God...

What is the best thing about my God?

THERE IS A LOT TO READ, I LOVE THAT!!! ;-)
The plot is EXCELLENT, the ambientation, the music, the sounds, the graphics are fascinating and they work 100% smooth even on my crap machine! (P2-233 32mb AGP4mb).

Planescape: Torment is one of the best RPGs I played in my whole life... (The best one still is Fallout ;-))

*MatuX kneels down before(?) the PS:T cd box and starts to pray*

[p align=center]
MatuX
Co-Leader and Chief Programmer on
http://clanfusionn.hypermart.net/tmslogo1.gif
[font size=1]GFX by Smackrazor
[font size=2]http://www.modsquad.f2s.com[/p]

Whatever

When somebody tells me PISS OFF! DID I ASK YOU I think of him as 1-an asshole who thinks he owns the forum OR 2-a newbie who has no manners. And I am very slow and careful when figuring people out.

I came here in about August 99, but I don't tell people to PISS OFF! DID I ASK YOU, except in self defense. The fact that you said 'sorry' doesn't matter. If you were, you would've simply ignored my post, because it obviously wasn't answering your question. So what, you are a 'veteran', and it gives you the right to flame people when you feel like it? Are you superior to me or something?

<Sigh> I don't expect you to be sorry. You wasn't when I first answered, and you won't now. If you won't post anything in reply, I will get it as a sign that you decided to act like nothing happened, and so will I.

[p align=center]

I ordered one a week ago.

Didn't get any confirmation email, although customer service told me 'sorry for misunderstanding. Expect your copy within 7-10 days' after I emailed them a couple of times. Interplay service sucks, and I am not the first one to say that.

[p align=center]

RE: Planescape is my new God...

What's the combat system like? Its not like the horror that is Baldurs Gate is it?

RE: Planescape is my new God...

Hmmm.. Let me see how can I explain it.

It's real time. BUT:

You can pause anytime anywhere. Plus, you can set options that if someone hits you, pause the game, if a weapon is being innefective, if you're hurt a lot, pause the game, if your partner farts, pause the game.

It's a very good mix between real time and... uh.. Pause the real time?!

[p align=center]
MatuX
Co-Leader and Chief Programmer on
http://clanfusionn.hypermart.net/tmslogo1.gif
[font size=1]GFX by Smackrazor
[font size=2]http://www.modsquad.f2s.com[/p]

It is the same...

They use the same engine with only minor changes to PC alignment.

>Hmmm.. Let me see how can
>I explain it.
>
>It's real time. BUT:
>
>You can pause anytime anywhere. Plus,
>you can set options that
>if someone hits you, pause
>the game, if a weapon
>is being innefective, if you're
>hurt a lot, pause the
>game, if your partner farts,
>pause the game.

Yes.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

RE: It is the same...

Damn. Oh well if I see it cheap I'll probably buy it.

>Damn. Oh well if I
>see it cheap I'll probably
>buy it.

The game is $60 now, $10 more than regular games. Same price as Quake III. However it has four CDs worth of game. WELL worth it. Buy it now, you know you want to. Good games are worth their cost.

I bought it a month ago or so and I'm only on my first replay of the game (with difficulty set to highest). The game is different at different difficulty levels too. You receive new dialogue options, places to go, etc. It is really deep.

You're missing out. PS:T won't go down in price for at least a year and by that time there will be another great RPG to get.

-Xotor-

[div align=center]

http://www.poseidonet.f2s.com/files/nostupid.gif
[/div]

>>Damn. Oh well if I
>>see it cheap I'll probably
>>buy it.
>
>The game is $60 now, $10
>more than regular games.
>Same price as Quake III.
> However it has four
>CDs worth of game.
>WELL worth it. Buy
>it now, you know you
>want to. Good games
>are worth their cost.
>
>I bought it a month ago
>or so and I'm only
>on my first replay of
>the game (with difficulty set
>to highest). The game
>is different at different difficulty
>levels too. You receive
>new dialogue options, places to
>go, etc. It is
>really deep.
>
>You're missing out. PS:T won't
>go down in price for
>at least a year and
>by that time there will
>be another great RPG to
>get.

For some reason I don't like the idea of replaying it. I think it will bore me slightly.

[TABLE border=5" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="15" bgcolor="#000000" bordercolor="#4B5359" bordercolorlight="#008DE6" bordercolordark="#002FA4][TR][TD]
[a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/][IMG SRC=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/logo2.jpg" border=0][/a]​

[a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]Webmaster: [a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/" style="font-family:arial;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;font-size: 9pt;]The Mod Squad[/a]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

Back