Need NMA opinion on some Legion´s armor. Come and help me.

Yeah, I heard about that. I think it is a Legion friendly mod that has been in development for three years. Good for them. I hope their mod is good and wish them the best.
It's going to be garbage. Not only does it looks like shit, but the mod author is a huge immature asshole who can't take criticism and is attacking people with an obivous alt account on youtube.

oh, shame.

I read the comments section and I do not want to judge anyone here, but the author does not seem apt to write anything. The assets are bad, but who cares, all I want is a good story, which should not happen.

Alias, will this mod one day see the light of day? I think not.

It's going to be garbage. Not only does it looks like shit, but the mod author is a huge immature asshole who can't take criticism and is attacking people with an obivous alt account on youtube.

That is a shame. When people gave me criticism for my mod I asked them how I can improve it and what was wrong with it. It is important to take feedback seriously and have fan input. That is why I love mod authors like Dracomies who asked fans for feedback on how he can improve New Vegas Redesign.

@AureliusofPhoenix

MaymtBd.png

Back