New creatures

Discussion in 'Future Fallout Game Discussion' started by Eternauta, Apr 13, 2011.

1. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Guest

There are birds. You just can't kill them.

2. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Yes, yo ucan kill the birds in Fallout New Vegas, they give 1 XP and explode.

3. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Guest

Really? I should have known that.

4. person

person It Wandered In From the Wastes

Aug 29, 2011
    But are they a threat? No. I would like to see some mutated owls, or be attacked by anything in the air that's not an insect.

5. Knight Captain Kerr

Knight Captain Kerr Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 27, 2011
    Will they look like the giant claw?

6. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Antediluvian as Feck
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    :rofl: What the Fuck...

Anyway, I wonder if these two critters could work in the world of Fallout , if they were tweaked somewhat. One could be a cave grub, the other a desert walker.

7. Surf Solar

Surf Solar So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2009
    They both could work just fine, IMO. Even without an explanation where it comes from (it kinda destroys the "mystery"). :)

8. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    The giant Claw would fit perfectly well with the whole 50's b-movie vibe.

9. Mistrz

Mistrz Still Mildly Glowing

Apr 28, 2009
    In general I miss some really fucked up creatures. I`d love to see gehennas and molech from VB and other creatures mutated beyond the point of recognitnion living in some super radiated places.

Something like this:

I generaly love FOT and think it had great new creatures as well as factions (Beastlords, Ravers). Mutated Aligatros from FOT2 are also great and I like idea they are inteligent enough to make contact with those.

Also I`d love to see some unique creatures like Master, or some very inteligent SM leader of town, comunity. I generaly want new ideas.

10. CthuluIsSpy

CthuluIsSpy A Smooth-Skin

Dec 20, 2011
    What's that? Its kinda cool.

11. Mistrz

Apr 28, 2009
    It`s Zeugl from the witcher.

12. BOS_Warlord

BOS_Warlord First time out of the vault

Apr 11, 2012
    Looks like rayquaza from Pokemon ^

I'd like to see more cyborg like enemies, possibly a mutated moose or something

13. Prosatanos

Prosatanos It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 25, 2011
    Yes this is very close to Fallout atmosphere.I like it.

14. Mistrz

Apr 28, 2009

I found this while browsing and think it`s very cool. I`d love to see something like this in future.

15. Vault Maker

Vault Maker Vault-Tec Cartographer

Jun 27, 2006
    Fallout generally doesn't focus much on things that dwell in water, for reasons of setting and game engine, but a few north american critters come to mind. Both of these are found in the Columbia River, and in the postwar world, could probably show up anywhere on the Pacific coast. If they sprouted legs or something they might be anywhere.

Sturgeon grow very large, and they look somewhat unusual, having a body covered with large armor plates, rather than scales. They are bottom feeders, so could suck up lots of radiation, FEV, or other mutagenic McGuffins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_sturgeon

The other are lamprey. Lots of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamprey

16. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Guest

Holy shit! Vault Maker is back! How did I miss this? I just recognized the avatar. You should post more.

17. The_Noob

The_Noob It Wandered In From the Wastes

May 28, 2012
    How about violently mutated Bald Eagles? I mean, it kind of fits the twisted Americana theme...