New Vegas vs. FO3 humor

[spoiler:8858f613d9]I laughed when I found out James Garrett was a robot fetishist after the Wang Dang Atomic Tango quest. :D[/spoiler:8858f613d9]

Ausdoerrt said:
Novac has been a real highlight so far and I've chuckled at No-Bark Noonan and Dr Ada Strauss' lines

Wait till you meet Yes-Man!

F*** yeah...Yes man by far beat any character from FO3 WITH all the DLCs...thats not to say that ALL FO3 characters sucked...its just that the yes man is so iconic and memorable,at least to me :)
Could have gotten Jim Carrey to do the voice though -.-

During the mission "King's Gambit" (even i finished the game in Yes-Man's side i wanted to complete as many other game ending quests as i could), you can tell Ambassador Crocker (if you have the Wild Wasteland trait) that Pacer has heart-problems and that he's addicted to Jet. Then he says that he don't have the knowledge to take advantage of this. Then you choose the Wild Wasteland's answer:

"I was hoping you'd know."

His response?

"Damn it, I'm an ambassador, not a doctor!".

As soon as he started shoutin' that i lol'd so much that i fell of my chair xD

Somehow all these Wild Wasteland jokes are all lost on me :(
Another one I dunno where its from.

If you choose either the House or Yes Man ending, after defeating the Legate Sir and after General Oliver gives you a complimentary speech, one of the dialog options is "You won't believe what happens next!".

I also enjoy watching a securitron throw Oliver off Hoover Dam.

Oh god I have to say that when Cannibal Johnson mention Sergant "Sarge" Dornan...........I felt a chill of fear go up my spine

Back