NFL 2012 !!

I guess I'm leaning Ravens as well, just because, of all the players on both teams, I think Boldin deserves to win a Super Bowl more than anyone who doesn't have one yet. I've enjoyed watching that guy play for the past decade.

Otherwise, I've moved on to draft prep.

It was great, but the power outage was just embarassing for New Orleans, which has made great progress since Hurricane Katrina. And as a Delaware alumnus, couldn't be happier for Joe Flacco (and Gino Gradkowski). Flacco is going to land a killer contract this offseason.

I found the power outage to be quite a bummer because it seemed to affect the game so much. Still, the end was good and also unusual. When the announcers start talking about the fair catch/free kick rule, it gets my attention.

Power outage influencing game makes an easy narrative, but I doubt it did, any more or less than Beyonce did. NFL games just turn like that. It happens.

Besides, it's a good thing. What looked like a blowout became a tight, excellent Superbowl.

Now to listen to 49ers fans bitch about officiating more. Yes, hmmmm, cry more, please.

Don't get too smug now, it still won't drown out the persistent whinging and conspiracy theories coming from Seattle a decade later.

Pretty impotent showing by the refs, but if you want to win you should never leave it in their hands anyway.

Brother None said:
Power outage influencing game makes an easy narrative, but I doubt it did, any more or less than Beyonce did. NFL games just turn like that. It happens.

Besides, it's a good thing. What looked like a blowout became a tight, excellent Superbowl.

Now to listen to 49ers fans bitch about officiating more. Yes, hmmmm, cry more, please.

Doesn't everybody blackout in new orleans at some point?

Guiltyofbeingtrite said:
Looks like Chiefs are getting Alex Smith for their 34th overall pick. Not bad!

...not bad for who? Alex Smith is like the most average quarterback who ever quarterback'd. If that's what you want, just draft Ryan Nassib with the 34th overall. They're sending a 2nd now and a 3rd that could become a 2nd next year. That's just highway robbery.

Poor Chiefs fans. Going from Cassel to Smith. Owtch.

Back