NMA Caption Contest winner

Brother None

This ghoul has seen it all
Orderite
It took a while (sorry), but we're ready to announce our caption contest winner: it is ShatteredJon's ghoul pic, for its simplicity and finesse:

<center></center>
It was a good contest with some funny entries so it was hard to pic. Here are some other jury favourites:

<center>
</center>

Congrats ShatteredJon'!

Now, you can enjoy having sweaty, 101 t-shirt :P

hehe, just kidding...it has ventilation holes so you'll be alright :D

congratz!
Public said:
Congrats ShatteredJon'!

Now, you can enjoy having sweaty, 101 t-shirt :P

hehe, just kidding...it has ventilation holes so you'll be alright :D
never used, only shot 2x 13 times... :twisted:

so not a drop of sweat, my friend. but you might find some lead deposited on it (though they were jacketed bullets, so no worry).

fedaykin said:
Bah. Lots of good ones didn't even make it into the jury favourites. :seriouslyno:
it's hard to choose dude. also, got a feeling that the jury favorites are a bit random?

i think Ready-Teddy-Go came in as second. don't remember the rest.

Congrats to ShatteredJon; yours, Weekend at Todd’s by Cimmerian Nights and the third caption (The fallout fanbase) by dogmeatlives were some my favorites.

*scratches head*
Funny, but 2 of my off-contest captions are shown as runner-ups.
I’d like to give credit to PlanHex for the capture of the “teddy bear in action”.

A big thanks goes to NMA staff for the opportunity has given us to be creative.

@ ShatteredJon

I spare a Panchor Jackhammer in case you’d like to continue with the puncture. ;)

mountaingoat said:
I’d like to give credit to PlanHex for the capture of the “teddy bear in action”.
Yay, recognition of my talent for finding comedic opportunity! though I mostly fail at the jokes themselves

Also, "I spare a Panchor Jackhammer in case you’d like to continue with the puncture" sounds sexual.

Also also,
Brother None said:
It was a good contest with some funny entries so it was hard to pic.
Bad puns make Baby Jesus cry.

After first seeing these screen shots, EVERYTIME a feral ghoul attacked me it made that caption came into my head. So, Great Job Mr Jon

Personally I like "Some privacy, please?" the most, followed by "Wendy I can fry!" & "Ready, Teddy, GO!!!" in a dead tie for 2nd place.

eh, if the opera singing ghouls was chosen based on the humor that he looks like he is singing, then for shame on the judges.

cheery.jpg

this images by shattered jon was actually the most funniest

Hobo In A Box said:

Too verbose.

The whole point of captions is that they are quick and click instantly. Ready Teddy Go is a good example, as is Wendy I can fry...click right off. A longer joke can be funnier, but it'll also feel more belaboured...lacking finesse.

Brother None said:
Hobo In A Box said:

Too verbose.

The whole point of captions is that they are quick and click instantly. Ready Teddy Go is a good example, as is Wendy I can fry...click right off. A longer joke can be funnier, but it'll also feel more belaboured...lacking finesse.

Longer jokes provide more finesse then short jokes, actually effort into giving the reader a good joke. It's true they needed to be short ones I suppose, but never say a short joke can beat a longer one.

Hobo In A Box said:
Longer jokes provide more finesse then short jokes, actually effort into giving the reader a good joke. It's true they needed to be short ones I suppose, but never say a short joke can beat a longer one.

Really?

dchug.jpg

I hope im not the only one who found the caption winner completely unfunny.

Reminds me of moronic image macros of ragdolls. Like what could be expected from Gmod.

Gman and Why so Erroneous, made me chuckle.

I'm just puzzled as to why all the entries are shit-ass quality jpegs.

Anyway, the Free Man should've won.

PaladinHeart said:
Hobo In A Box said:

Really?

dchug.jpg

dull humor :|

Then again I used to browse 4chan.

Back