North Korea

As of recently North Korea's been demanding a peace treaty or they will use physical force to destroy the U.S presence in South Korea

A peace treaty? Oh noooo. How horrifying. But if the U.S don´t comply with this treaty they will have to deal with Great Korea awsome military technology. From the sixty´s. North Korea has such amazing masterminds.

They are a joke, no doubts about that. And there is no real damage they can do to the US. However, even with their outdated weaponry, they could still inflinct a tremendious amount of damage on civilian targets in their reach, like Seoul.

They could get nuked the crap out of like the Great War of Fallout and I still wouldn't care.

In short I think it is cheaper for China to prop up NK then to have it collapse and deal with the immigration issue let alone the economic effects that the Asian Market would feel let alone world markets in general. Also South Korea could not handle the influx as well and its social systems are not able to handle the potential influx and would cause great stress let alone the potential to collapse the South.

The collapse of the North would effect the South Korean economy and east Asia which would have repercussions in global markets. The stresses on the Souths' social programs that could not handle the influx of many low skilled workers with a whole different set of issues (healthcare issues integration into South Korean life, find employment, etc) Who mentioned anything about NK products : p
I mean you don't see how a war or Collapse of North Korea would immediate effects South Korea, Japan, and China?

Damn,they had a Korean policy analyst on NPR a few months ago, can't find the segment. I wanted to link it to further expand in greater detail on some of the things I mentioned. Well if do find it I'll definitely link it

Last edited:
Yeah ... I guess ... those NK-products will be dearly missed here :p.
You probably didn't realize that you're staring at LCD panel assembled from components manufactured in China from materials imported from NK thanks to China/NK treaties.

I dont see why everyone goes into shit scared mode when they hear about this tinpot dictator with a couple of firecrackers. Comparing their nukes to NATOS is like comparing a hand grenade to a cruise missile.

Last edited:
You probably didn't realize that you're staring at LCD panel assembled from components manufactured in China from materials imported from NK thanks to China/NK treaties.
But do you really think the world economy depends so much on what ever if NK exists or not?

I would be more concerned with Russia right now. They just started working on a new ICBM (which isn't allowed by START) that has upgraded evasive technology and has the longest range of any ICBM ever made.

For those interested:
map-430594.jpg
However this is in the way of them:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_national_missile_defense

Not all no. For example, the ones North Korea have could only hit California. ICBMs have to be small so you can't detect them as well, and the smaller the size, the less fuel you can hold.
NK has *ICBMS? That would be news to me ...

Guys are you sure you don't confuse the whole time NK with China?

*Edit, alright, it seems they do! Eh, but who knows if it really works.

NK has ICBMS? That would be news to me ...

Guys are you sure you don't confuse the whole time NK with China?

*Edit, alright, it seems they do! Eh, but who knows if it really works.

Yeah they've been testing them for a while. The bomb they blew up in early 2016 wasn't an ICBM but a hydrogen bomb instead. They blew it up underground.

If you want news on the current state of all this, check out defconwarningsystem.com . They are really reliable and all the stuff they report on ends up on CNN a few hours later. They also give radiation reports, wind speed and direction, and tips on how to survive a nuclear holocaust.

I would be more concerned with Russia right now. They just started working on a new ICBM (which isn't allowed by START) that has upgraded evasive technology and has the longest range of any ICBM ever made.
Wait if this is so. How come the U.N hasn't intervened yet? Or why haven't they pushed sanctions?

Complete list of North Korean public domains has leaked couple of days ago due to some system error. There's exactly 28 of them, which is not much. :smile:
https://github.com/mandatoryprogrammer/NorthKoreaDNSLeak
Code:
airkoryo.com.kp.
cooks.org.kp.
friend.com.kp.
gnu.rep.kp.
kass.org.kp.
kcna.kp.
kiyctc.com.kp.
knic.com.kp.
koredufund.org.kp.
korelcfund.org.kp.
korfilm.com.kp.
ma.gov.kp.
masikryong.com.kp.
naenara.com.kp.
nta.gov.kp.
portal.net.kp.
rcc.net.kp.
rep.kp.
rodong.rep.kp.
ryongnamsan.edu.kp.
sdprk.org.kp.
silibank.net.kp.
star-co.net.kp.
star-di.net.kp.
star.co.kp.
star.edu.kp.
star.net.kp.
vok.rep.kp.

They are a joke, no doubts about that. And there is no real damage they can do to the US. However, even with their outdated weaponry, they could still inflinct a tremendious amount of damage on civilian targets in their reach, like Seoul.
Not with the Americans in the way.

Back