North Korea

So, this is fresh North Korean propaganda video released a couple of days ago. Ridiculous special effects, catchy music though! Those angry communist manlets seems to be hell-bent on launching some missiles..

PfY8ozk.jpg

So, this is fresh North Korean propaganda video released a couple of days ago. Ridiculous special effects, catchy music though! Those angry communist manlets seems to be hell-bent on launching some missiles..

PfY8ozk.jpg

Oh please, they´ve done this type of propaganda before. They even put it on youtube and got banned by copyright infringement.

Eh, I don't know, looks like a clone of the Moscow metro, if you ask me.

Albeit, I have to say the N-Korean system of avoiding litter, is pretty impressive. Maybe we decadent westerners could learn a thing or two! I am sure people would give up chewing on gum and throwing their cigarettes on the street very fast, if they faced some guantanamo time.

Official Northkorean website which can't be seen by Northkoreans. Isn't that just a trap by the NSA or something? Speaking about it. How can we be actually sure that the Northkorean state, the whole war, history and all around it, isn't a decoy, told to us by the CIA?
>_>
<_<

Nope, it's genuine two years old North Korean site running on Chinese server and dedicated to all foreign visitors. Look at South Korean info about the site:
http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/full/2014/12/01/16/1200000000AEN20141201003200315F.html
The North's media said the website has been created to "satisfy growing interest and expectation" over the nation.

It also offers specific flight schedules from Beijing, Vladivostok and several other foreign cities to Pyongyang as well as a list of various package tour programs as well as information on luxury hotels and ways to contact relevant tour agencies abroad.

Dunno man. The registrar is also a Chinese corp. Not a single clue points to the NC. Also, since when is SK a credible source? They are pals with the States which have done plenty of shitty things across the globe, including but not limited to, staging coups in Latin America, bombing women and children in Serbia (I live in Greece so I'm practically their neighbor), invading Iraq with the excuse of chemical weapons which were never found etc. But I guess SK made Gangnam Style so they're cool.

PS I am not "pro" NK.

I'm neither for or against, until I have personally visited and witnessed certain things that is how I will continue to view another country. I won't let MSM make my mind up for me because they have been caught out in so many lies already. The boy who cried wolf comes to mind, the western MSM have cried wolf way too many times for my trust to go anywhere near them. Thanks Murdoch ya useless old twat.

Whatever guys, there's nothing wrong with a dose of healthy doubt. I just can't see any reason why would China pull any pro-american prank on Kim, they are allies and business partners with common interests.

What if North Korea is nothing more than a massive CIA blacksite?!
jk

If North Korea flares up again like a case of herpies, no one and I mean no will will come to their aid. The political climate is akin to a annoying frat bro and a bunch of working professionals, no one wants to be dragged down by the drunken mess.

"We must never let this happen again" we all solemnly swear everytime we remember the holocaust.

Then we let it happen again, in North Korea.

They´re idea of stepping up security is probably going to be an extra person has a security guard. Except that person isn´t going to get paid. It will be "voluntary work" for the great republic of korea!

Back