NPC Armor

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by fallout ranger, Aug 30, 2007.

1. utunnels

utunnels First time out of the vault

Aug 2, 2010
    I don't think the bald Vic looks bad.
    :P

2. Skandinav

Skandinav First time out of the vault

Sep 25, 2010
    How do I make this mod work with Killap's unofficial patch ?

Thank you in advance and thank you for your excellent work.

3. Josan12

Josan12 Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 15, 2007
    With difficulty. Unless you know the basics of FO modding, i would recommend just going with the RP, and just disabling any new content.

4. DForge

DForge Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jul 29, 2006
    I wish there was Vic's helmetless PA animation.

Heck, I'd even make one if I knew how to. i just wonder what would he put on his Power Armor :) (Sulik: Tribal signs, Cassidy: American flag, Vic: ?)

5. McRae

McRae For sale: clown shoes, never worn Orderite

Dec 9, 2007

6. Skandinav

Skandinav First time out of the vault

Sep 25, 2010
    Roger, thank you for your time.

7. Makenshi

Makenshi Ahoy, ye salty dogs!

Jul 28, 2006
    Will there ever be armored versions of Lenny the ghoul? I know he's not bad ass in combat but I like to have all recruits and he looks bad half-naked while everyone else looks cool.

8. Josan12

Oct 15, 2007
    I won't be making them. The main problem there is that Lenny is one of the oft-criticised 'stiff' critters along with Vic and Myron that were made for FO2. That makes it more likely he'd get overlooked when it comes to makeovers.

9. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    I always wanted to replace the lame Lenny critter with the original Ghoul critter - it uses the fist, knife, spear and rifle animations - all that's missing are the pistol and SMG animations. With some recoloring (more pinker flesh tones) I think the critter will look good. Up to it Josan... :P

10. Makenshi

Jul 28, 2006
    Josan knows how to break a ghouly heart T_T

11. Jotisz

Jotisz Mildly Dipped

Aug 28, 2007
    Hey .Pixote. are you thinking some color tone like this?

Though I like the idea of just a simple recolor but that way he would loss the other weapon usages so I think going with 3d wouldn't make things easier since the offsets ould have to be done by frames...
    Anyway I'm right now trying to create a critter so some of the poses would be usable with this one but I don't know when will it be done...

12. Josan12

Oct 15, 2007
    That's a good idea. Be my guest :mrgreen:

13. Dude101

Dude101 Vault Fossil
    Modder

Aug 3, 2005
    Your work is looking really good. You should talk to Lexx about getting them in FOnline. You would not have to make the FRMs for that.

14. .Pixote.

Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    A new potential Lenny! Might needs more work...

The original.

The Glowing version.

The Fallout 2 comedy version.

15. Makenshi

Jul 28, 2006
    The last one has the advantage of running, but since Marcus doesn't run, an Vic/Myron run only after we get a bit far from them, old ghould walker is nice. Do what pleases you, just having him armored will be awesome in my book.

But I must say I'm not that fond of the red ghoul up there... I's stick with runner ghoul ou, failing that, the green walker ghoul.

PS: is that white fridge in chop-chop still coming? :mrgreen:

16. .Pixote.

Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    Ghouls shouldn't be able to run IMO, their flesh is barely hanging on to their bones as it is...but I can understand if people get frustrated if Lenny lags behind, but hey that's Lenny for ya. :wink:

The comedy version is just some guy with a skin rash...the only advantage his has is that he uses the SMG animation, but it wont be too difficult to fix the original Ghoul so he fires a pistol and SMG, right Josan... :P

17. Grand Cherokee

Grand Cherokee First time out of the vault

May 22, 2009
    Any news?

Are you people currently working on this?

Also, that new Lenny looks cool.

I don't mind if he does not run.

Edit: Dang, I thought the last message was from 2011, not 2010.

18. .Pixote.

Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    The new Lenny is up and running, so to speak. He will be an option in the next release of the RP (2.2). I've been playing with him in my version of the RP, and he is pretty cool...the rifle animation has more potential than the SMG animation.

Anyway he stumbles along in the background. I would love to see an armored version, but I don't think it will ever happen. Being able to play the game as a Ghoul would be the best. :mrgreen:

19. Makenshi

Jul 28, 2006
    I'm on yet another RP run right now, and when I equipped Vic with the "combat robe", he looks like the chosen one with it (probably a remnant code from B-Team mod), but the same doesn't happen with Lenny :(

Armored ghoul would be ace, pixotee :P

20. Nineeva

Nineeva First time out of the vault

Aug 20, 2009
    Will the new Lenny come with different looks depending on what armour he is wearing or will he have just the 'naked' Lenny look?