Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
fetchimage

It’s not that bad.

Danny Devito would have been hilarious. And no one would complain that he’s just being Danny Devito.

I feel like Devito has gone the way of Charlie Sheen where he's not being an actor anymore and just being himself on TV.

All you guys just hate rich white guys. BLM/ANTIFA has found a hold at our dear home of NMA. Mario can't even try to be less streotypical Italian without people wanting to murder Chris Pratt because he is literally everywhere. Oh there he is walking down the road right now outside not sure why...

Honestly... Fred Savage could look the part of Mario; possibly even play the part well; live action.
SavageMario.jpg

_________

As for voice work... I'd have chosen Frank Welker over Chris Prat any day.

Last edited:
It’s not that bad.

Danny Devito would have been hilarious. And no one would complain that he’s just being Danny Devito.
That's because Danny DeVito is based as fuck, Chris Pratt is white rice with no salt if it was a person.

Hey I heard him sound like Mario for five seconds. I know it will be ok and people will be all like "man this was a heath ledger thing huh lol" or something. If I am wrong I will publicly flog myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very concerned about Mr Gizmo. I would advise him to see a doctor, physician, medical practitioner, as I think he has developed thyroid problems. His eyes seem to bug out.

Back