Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
IMG_2285.jpg

My little dog does those faces. So pathetic yet so cute. He is such a pussy but I love him.

My cat thrashed our window screen and tore my wife's arms up when she tried to stop him. The one time I wish my dog would kick his ass.

Heh. Yeah. Druging your whole work mates and writing that on social media. I am sure that has no potential to backfire.

Yeah I am sure it is a shitpost to begin with but it is great idea if not advertised like a moron.

Not doing drugs might be a better idea. But I know, I know, that's really hard to do. By the way, what is with America and "random drug tests" at work? Like what the fuck? Is this china or north korea or something? I never heard about anything similar here in Germany where a company could force something like that on you.

Oh hey, can I have this boring half-shitty job as night-shift manager in one of your McDonalds please?
Sure. Sure. Just piss in this this bottle please.
What?
What?

I had random drug tests in the Army. It was understood that they did not want druggies shooting guns.

The army, ok that I get. Police and so as well. If you join the military you konw what you're asking for though. Kinda. But like just "random" jobs? You know the kind that's really not about shooting stuff. I just don't get it. This obsession with drug tests. And also firing people, when they test positive. Not sure what that's going to do.

Last edited:
Back