Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
F538B039-B453-4FE5-BC2A-6632C3C64F0E.jpeg

They are paying you for those 8-9 hours of work. Not for being a perfect being 24 hours a day.
But it shows up on the job. I'd agree with you if (and perhaps it is some places) that the random drug test happens a 12:35 AM at one's own doorstep.

Aside: There are plenty of people who are contractually forbidden to engage in risky behavior on their own time.

Yeah we all are. How he wrote that out that fast I don't know. I think he is plagiarizing Karl Marx at this point tu tu.

Marx was all for piss testing but once said " Those bloodsuckers will drain you of your last drop ". So I think he disliked blood tests

In the Doom novel they had this hacker that was a one finger typist which is the most odd thing to throw in there but the guy (writer) likely knew nothing about hacking.

We had no typing class in school. You learned it on your own or not at all. As a result no one knew how to type without hunting and pecking. They thought we knew how to type from using computers at home despite every class that came in being unable to.

I was the fastest in my class in touch-typing.

220px-QWERTY-home-keys-position.svg.png
37F8903E-5AB9-42ED-94B7-D7FDE3DD6199.gif

We had no typing class in school. You learned it on your own or not at all. As a result no one knew how to type without hunting and pecking. They thought we knew how to type from using computers at home despite every class that came in being unable to.

View attachment 25756
Teacher : You expect us to teach you something valuable? But you are young people. How do you not know ... young people stuff?

It's not something they teach in every school here either - I think. I attended a school focused on business related subjects, so we had not only a few computer classes for typing we also had classess for working in Microsoft Access - completely useless now.

The great thing was when a good friend decided to uplaod a virus on the computer which caused issues for more than half a year. They had absolutely no kind of security. I could easily go from my account to look into the files of others for example. The whole network was open. There was no anti-virus on any computers. And each computer had full rights.
I think my friend was also pretty nervous at some point, because pretty much everyone knew that it was "him" who did it. Random people "congratulated" him on the hallway sometimes because another class was canceled. But since it was not possible to prove it he never got any trouble for it.

friend decided to uplaod a virus on the computer which caused issues for more than half a year. They had absolutely no kind of security. I could easily go from my account to look into the files of others for example. The whole network was open. There was no anti-virus on any computers. And each computer had full rights.
Jesus christ lol

56CBD6BF-F5C3-47D0-934D-ECFDD4E625C5.png

Back