Fallout 2 mod Party Orders add-on and NPCs Loot Bodies mod

I made an improved version of the NPCs Loot Bodies mod. Might seem presumptuous, but given that I had access to a lot more advanced sfall features than @pelicano I think he'd probably agree.

Hello! I found a mention to this mod in the codex and was curious enough to just drop by.

It's great that people are interested enough as to change it and improve it. I haven't mod fo2 since ages and can't really provide any assistance anymore but I fully approve of others using the (poorly made) sources I left.

Cheers all!

So is anyone maintaining Party Orders? It's awesome, but I think it could be made a bit more awesome if dude/NPC could also loot unlocked containers.

@burn
Did a translation to german and send you pull request, working on the german version of et tu atm.
Btw, thanks for not needing to add PID lists anymore, whoever changed that deserves a medal ^^

I've somehow found a version of party orders that lets you order all companions to wait, default hotkey is ctrl+w, would it be possible to get something like that in the version you're keeping up to date on github?

I've somehow found a version of party orders that lets you order all companions to wait, default hotkey is ctrl+w, would it be possible to get something like that in the version you're keeping up to date on github?
You found an older version of the mod. Apparently this option was bugged and thus removed.

You found an older version of the mod. Apparently this option was bugged and thus removed.
Haha, too bad, it's pretty convenient. :D Especially for low INT characters if you somehow manage to get companions with you, no other way to make them wait sadly.

Last edited:
Back