Post a Screenshot

Geech said:
I_eat_supermutants said:
Well been playing KSP and finally accomplished a meager accomplishment.

How is it? I saw it on Steam on felt curious.

It's a helluva lot of fun. Trial and error keeps things interesting but it can be somewhat stressful too but never annoying. My favorite thing to do is build space planes. I'm still not too good at docking though. Tends to be the most stressful part. When you succeed at stuff though, like landing on the Mün, feels extremely rewarding. Plus flag planting. Love the flag planting.

2ue2vba.jpg

Still a great looking game after all these years!

While I like the more tactical and realistic combat of Dawn of War 2 more, the first always had the best music, atmosphere, character models and aesthethics. Like the litanies and skulls in the main menu, those kinds of thinks make you feel like it's 40k. Both of them together, with maybe a total war influence (the bases in dow2 make no sense and overworld + fights =perfect) would be my perfect 40k game.

I'd post one of my own screenshots but I always forget to make them and when I do they're nothing special.

Akratus said:
While I like the more tactical and realistic combat of Dawn of War 2 more, the first always had the best music, atmosphere, character models and aesthethics. Like the litanies and skulls in the main menu, those kinds of thinks make you feel like it's 40k. Both of them together, with maybe a total war influence (the bases in dow2 make no sense and overworld + fights =perfect) would be my perfect 40k game.

I'd post one of my own screenshots but I always forget to make them and when I do they're nothing special.

I prefer the first game mostly due to company of heroe has a better fit to that type of gameplay and that the first game with expansions have more replay value than the second one.

mobucks said:
Hey that is pretty nice I thought that was starcraft 2 at first.

The game was released in 2004 :O

I on;t played DOW2 but if I heard right, DOW 1 is RTS but DOW2 is near to RPG than RTS. Retribution try to make RTS but game it self was design to be RPG rather than RTS seems like failure though I enjoyed Retribution though.

The DoW2 single player campaign has a set number of squads and items and such, but the multiplayer is something else entirely. It removes the base building and reliance on super speed and build/research orders. It's completely tactical in a "ATTACK, ATTACK! SET UP HEAVY WEAPON, DRAW THEM INTO THE FIRE, TANK ATTACK, YES, YES, AAAAAH!" kind of way.

I really can't stand the space marines for a longer time in DOW 1 for some reason and i used to love em.. Got like 3 missions left before i'm done with em but i decided to go back to my fav faction!

All hail the Imperial Guard!

3162fs2.jpg

34pgrhz.jpg

Would play it again too, if there would be a widescreen patch for that horried GUI. I just can't play with that.

Decided to keep on going for at least 1 playtrough before i remove F.3.A.R again..

34g4v4l.jpg

Never noticed this evil bear before!

Sub-Human said:
Makta said:
3 different books named Metro 2033 in the game Metro 2033.. Yo dawg!

And one of them says 'Saint Petersburg'. Another setting?
Correct. They're real books written by other authors for the Metro 2033 universe.
They contain a few different metros and locations, like St. Petersburg, Kiev, England and so on.
The books there are the first three of those, „Road Signs“, „Dark Tunnels“ and „Piter“.

Hassknecht said:
Sub-Human said:
Makta said:

Correct. They're real books written by other authors for the Metro 2033 universe.
They contain a few different metros and locations, like St. Petersburg, Kiev, England and so on.
The books there are the first three of those, „Road Signs“, „Dark Tunnels“ and „Piter“.

Are they actually good? I only know the novels from Mr. Glukhovsky.

Surf Solar said:
Hassknecht said:
Sub-Human said:
Makta said:

Are they actually good? I only know the novels from Mr. Glukhovsky.

I heard that they are good. Should looke it up some time because there are several things i want to know after playing the game.

310AD4CCCD0C188CB89C331A452456C7B4112786

Dis gaem. Far Cry 2 never ceases to amaze me with how good it looks.

A662EF8315D5F4160CFCE1FB7878B46B17D7C2F2

As does the gameplay. I absolutely love sniping in the game, this rifle is one of my favourites (it feels great to cycle the bolt after taking the shot you lined up, makes every round count).

Back