Post a Screenshot

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Tagaziel, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Ohaimerk

Ohaimerk modoc, den, grave Orderite

Mar 30, 2009
    Best game ever

:smug:

2. Bulletmachine

Bulletmachine First time out of the vault

Dec 31, 2007
    The SimCity debacle reminded me that I actually have SC4 sitting on the shelf, I installed it again and downloaded a bunch of mods for it and this is my current City.

3. mobucks

mobucks As a goof Orderite

May 22, 2010
  4. CthuluIsSpy

CthuluIsSpy A Smooth-Skin

Dec 20, 2011
    That moment when 2/3s of your squad craps themselves after a lone berzerker yells at them >.<

[/img]

5. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    what.. what is that?

6. CthuluIsSpy

Dec 20, 2011
    XCOM Enemy Unknown.

The 4 soldiers with the blue bars over their heads are panicking.

What happened is that one of them fired at a muton berserker (big scary alien), which roared.

This roar caused the attacking soldier to panic, who fired again at the alien. His panic caused another soldier to panic, who also fired at the alien, killing it this time.

However, his panic caused another soldier to panic, and she shot at the soldier next to her, who panicked and shot at my sniper, wounding her. She did not panic.

I'd like to think my Major (the one with many grey bars over his head) was watching this, shaking his head and muttering "Fucking New Guys"

7. Wintermind

Wintermind Vault Senior Citizen

Jan 21, 2011
    Panic is the most broken, dumb thing in the game right now. Boy do I hate panic.

8. CthuluIsSpy

Dec 20, 2011
    Yeah, it does get a bit absurd. You'd think they would make it less annoying than in the original. At least your soldiers try to target aliens now instead of shooting the guy next to him.

9. Ilosar

Ilosar Vault Fossil

Apr 20, 2010
    I get the Will to Power upgrade as soon as I can, more will = more psionics and much less panic.

But I have to admit it's hilarious when a Muton gets hit, roars at its attacker, the soldier panics, then proceeds to shoot the offending Muton straight in the face.

Much less fun when they panic because a Thin Men poisoned them. Seriously dude, you have 12 HPs, that poison will only take 3, chill the fuck out, are you an elite soldier or what?

10. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    Haha, that's funny. I've never played XCOM, but heard a whole lot about it - should check it out... tralalalala, one more game in the long list :roll:

11. Wintermind

Wintermind Vault Senior Citizen

Jan 21, 2011
    It's hilairous when panic leads to a dead xeno, which was usually the cause of panic. They should've made a more complex morale thing so that you could raise morale/unpanic dudes when panicing producing results.

12. rcorporon

rcorporon So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    Always loved Il2:

[spoiler:3405ce7132][/spoiler:3405ce7132]

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. mobucks

mobucks As a goof Orderite

May 22, 2010
    My first online kill in IL2 was a great moment in my gaming life. Is that Cliffs of Dover? How is it these days?

14. rcorporon

rcorporon So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jan 31, 2008
    Not sure... I didn't like the BoB expansion and the entire IL2 franchise became a real shit show after Maddox left / retired / whatever he did.

Playing IL2 online was awesome though. I remember my first kill in an LA5N.

15. Sub-Human

Sub-Human -

May 31, 2011
    Morrowind, with eye candy.

[spoiler:f9ec750d96]

[/spoiler:f9ec750d96]

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  16. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    What mods do you use for that fancy eye-candy?

17. Sub-Human

Sub-Human -

May 31, 2011
    Morrowind Graphics Overhaul. Great mod pack which allows you to optimize visuals based on preference (also some bug fixes).

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  18. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    Metro: Last Light is pretty. But sad.

19. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    Metro Last Light looks amazing. It's one of few games that I really wanna try out.

20. Tagaziel

Tagaziel Panzerkatze Staff Member Admin Orderite

Dec 10, 2003

Polish-Byzantine Empire. I think the Piasts overdid it a bit in this alternate history.