Post-apocalyptic news

The_Proletarian

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
Staff member
Admin
This week has seen the release of at least three post-apocalyptic games that would be of great interest to us.

First and foremost, Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, a post-apocalyptic tactical adventure game with TB combat. It's based on the mutant setting and has released to great reviews. Check it out!

Secondly Kenshi! After 12 years of development sword-punk post-apoc sandbox RPG Kenshi has finally reached version 1.0. Go play!

Thirdly we have Aeon of Sands - The Trial which describes it self as follows:
...a retro, post-apocalyptic RPG, set in a dangerously pixelated desert world that eats people, and has a taste for city clerks. Oh, by the way, you are a city clerk. And it's lunch time.

Last edited:
All these games look good. I think Aeon of Sands looks the most interesting. Kinda reminds me of dune.

I love Mutant Year Zero ^^ even doing a playthrough on my YT channel as well.

And I love it ^^ XCOM with mutants and characters who break the 4th wall constantly XD, whats not to like?

That Mutant Year Zero game looks fun. And it's also coming out on Switch. Hard choice. One thing that keeps me away from XCom is the overly militar tone of everything, it gets a bit boring imo.

Back