Prosper AI

JimTheDinosaur

Vault Dweller
Modder
crojipjip:
all i ask is 800,000 USD, no raping the AI, and payment before the end of the month

crojipjip:
jim the dinosaur , so do you know anyone that will pay for the AI? they must not rape it. or make derivatives from my code for raping

crojipjip:
jim the dinosaur do you think you could convince NMA to pay the fee?

As prosper's financial liaison and general cofidante, I'm in a position to offer NMA a one time offer to buy (and not rape) Prosper's AI for a measly 800k. I hear you thinking, but how do we now it's up to scratch? Well, open the following two youtube videos simultaneously per prosper's expressed instructions, and you'll know why. So, NMA, do you want to be part of the past, or take a chance on the future? The clock. Is ticking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQx_mdK_NIQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vGyB093QOIo

I'm still trying to figure out if Prosper is a professional troll, a misunderstood genius, or a poor mentally handicapped human with an inflated sense of self-value.

I don't trust an AI programmed by Prosper. I mean, not even Prosper himself can pass the Turing Test.

Tagaziel said:
I'm still trying to figure out if Prosper is a professional troll, a misunderstood genius, or a poor mentally handicapped human with an inflated sense of self-value.

My bet is on that it's all of the three combined.

famous quotes, misinterpreted:

Two Things Are Infinite: the Universe and Prospers Trolling.
- Einstein

An prosper for an prosper only ends up making the whole world unskilled.
- Mahatma Gandhi

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit infront of a screen reading a topic about Prosper a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
- Einstein

Behind every prosper is a poster rolling his eyes.
- Jim Carrey

I am not afraid of prosper, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
- Woody Allen

Prosper knew he was an unwanted baby when he saw that his bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
-Joan Rivers

Crni Vuk said:

- Einstein

- Mahatma Gandhi

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit infront of a screen reading a topic about Prosper a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
- Einstein

- Jim Carrey

- Woody Allen

Prosper knew he was an unwanted baby when he saw that his bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
-Joan Rivers

Gotta admit, that was pretty funny. :clap:

Surf Solar said:
Tagaziel said:

My bet is on that it's all of the three combined.

Probably this. But that dude is all over the net with his strange projects. Sometimes I fear he (it?) is some kind of emergent AI created by all the bullshit on the web :D

Crni Vuk said:

- Einstein

- Mahatma Gandhi

- Einstein

- Jim Carrey

- Woody Allen

-Joan Rivers

Prosper gonna prosper.
- Paulo Coelho

no, you did it wrong because you forgot the "credit"

it should be:

Live long, and prosper.
Gene Roddenberry ( or Leonard Nimoy or Spock )

concept art?
G0XEx0r.jpg

you decide.

Back