Rate the avatar above yours.

DDD; I dunn get it. So, it's a bug - am I supposed to know about it? Not that bad an image, but not that spectacular either. 6/10.

Slaanesh; I'm sorry, but that's the most gay of the deities - despite being accompanied by chicks with the occasional exposed breast, that are probably carried by lesbians anyway. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (By 'that', I mean lesbian nipples - not "being gay", which is totally wrong if you're a guy. Sorry.) 4/10

Serifan - waay better than your last, gross av. The guy is cool, the animation is cool, but the edges make it appear quite cheap (in a bad way, I mean, your av's not a chick, is it?) 6/10.

Nicely patriotic, but looks a little bit like a manequin with an erect rifle-shaped penis. Sorry! :D

8/10

9.9/10. Your avatar was a bit disturbing, now it's scary! :P

Why the hell not 10/10? Because nothing in this goddamn world is perfect. :wink:

Speaking of not perfect:
1/10 Pfft... Hellsing was totally over-rated. I mean, sure, he's a vampire and all... but the whole series lacked the violence I was expecting. And what is it with the Japanese and their "increasing power level to {insert crappy phrase}" nonsense?! **it ruins the dialogue**

On another note: the NMA community isn't rid of me yet (they haven't shot me in the head n' thrown my body in a dumpster), because I'm a coffin dodger! ;)

Back