Rate the avatar above yours.

first time i saw it i liked it quite a lot (8/10 material), but now it's grown kinda plain: 6/10.

(don't be too hard on my stickman, it's from a lil' gameproject i'm working on)

Dude, you're actually working on that UT mod? It is UT, right, or was it another shooter engine you guys are using? I've read an article about it somewhere, a positive one at that. In PC Gameplay, I think it was, I'm not sure.
It's a simple drawing, of course, but the whole background/context makes it more interesting.
7/10
That's all you're getting, though.

5/10 Vox. Per is the only real one (although a wholely different breed).

alec said:
Dude, you're actually working on that UT mod? It is UT, right, or was it another shooter engine you guys are using? I've read an article about it somewhere, a positive one at that. In PC Gameplay, I think it was, I'm not sure.
yes, i'm working on an UT mod. shame on me...

doesn't really matter, i liked the concept & the original devs needed some help, so... (i'm not a major contributor though, just chipping in a lil' when they need a hand)

I have heaps of this lizards, Eastern water dragons, around my house. I just love them!

2/10 coz it's too simple.

I like the animation and colours.

Also Vox, i love your current avatar. Am i correct in thinking that it is a bearded dragon? I used to have three of those, they make great pets. I remember one used to enjoy exploring my living room, and even sitting on my shoulder when i watched TV. I gave them all good cremations in the back garden. I hate it when pets die, but the lizards were worse, as they had so much personality.

Wooz: Looks nice 10/10

Demonslayer said:
It's suposed to be infected by a virus :P
Yeah... but still there's dust around the guy. And dust breaks the light, therefore, the eyes seem like high frequence lasers. :D

Nice shark. 9/10 because he has no humanskin transplants.

Oh, and Josh (and actually Subhumand), it's a Eastern Water Dragon. I'm planning on catching a Bearded Dragon as a pet soon...They're so cool!
A Eastern Water Dragon is not RANDOM, Subhuman. Read about australian dragons, and you'll see. They're pretty cool.

7/10

I probably rated your av before and gave you a different score, but that's because I'm inconsistent. :roll:

Sue me.

Back