Rate the avatar above yours.

ehheheh, i was a little booger miner back then! but russian? no, just way too cool for school.

7.5/10, looks like he has some funky shit growing on him

me...

Its a Minutar/Blitzon/Soldier... Dude, thing. It hurts my head as much as my head hurt when I was drinking on that park bench...

10mmCurator said:
Gibson? Yech 2/10
Unless its from the Mad Max series (which I highly doubt since it looks like 'What women want') then it would be 8/10

No no, its me... on a park bench... a broken one at that... The headline on the paper read "Need better sex offender laws." So... you can read into that as you like.

Your avatar, well, its fitting 8/10

I did preferred your stickman avatar, SuAside.

Buth this ones cool, too. I'll give it a 8.5/10.

as said in another thread:
my stickman? because the project (DTBA) is on hold atm (since most of the guys in it have real jobs now, including a dev for the new Alone in the Dark game) and i'm probably not getting back on board when (read 'if') it picks up again.
so i didn't feel right continuing to use 'our' stickman.

i think this new avatar is kinda cool though & fits the forums colorsheme well.

6.5/10 for your troll btw. you should get one that's eating or torturing gnomes/leprechauns.

9/10 awesomest 16 bit rendition of the fallout 2 menu i've ever seen. oh, btw, I'm not drunk, that was me making fun of the ridiculously confused look on the childlike empress' face in the Neverending Story part 2

Back