Rate the avatar above yours.

I'm getting an average of 7 for my avatar.

Does anyone have any good recommendations, because I think the trefoil fits in best with the word "Fallout" (hence think 'Radiation')

DarkLegacy said:

Does anyone have any good recommendations, because I think the trefoil fits in best with the word "Fallout" (hence think 'Radiation')

6.3/10

Recommendations? Look at other people's avatars. Only a small group picks Fallout-related avatars. The other bunch just picks something that relates to themselves in some way. Or something that looks obscenely cool. The radiation trefoil is older than my momma. I've seen like a gazillion versions of it in my life. Innovate, DL, don't imitate. :wink:

alec said:
DarkLegacy said:

6.3/10

Recommendations? Look at other people's avatars. Only a small group picks Fallout-related avatars. The other bunch just picks something that relates to themselves in some way. Or something that looks obscenely cool. The radiation trefoil is older than my momma. I've seen like a gazillion versions of it in my life. Innovate, DL, don't imitate. :wink:

Well, I think my signature is really innovative, but we don't have a 'rate your sig' thread (maybe I should start one?) Anyway, I'm going to work on a 'related-to-name' one. :P

*Alec gets a 9/10.

The edges are a bit rough, other than that, 7/10. Feels like it kind of fits the new fallout.

alec said:
DarkLegacy said:

6.3/10

I'm only here to bitch your ass out, and this is the only time I will post in this forum from now on.

Who do you think you are??? The Order is losing ground fast, and you're helping the enemey?????????????????????

0/10 you bitch.

It probably looks better on the black background, but I'll give it a 7/10 on grey.

9/10

The crowbar wasn't in the picture...It sort of looks like he's holding a gun, but it may just be his leg.

The image was cropped like this when I found it...:(

Back