Rate the avatar above yours.

It's Ironman, doofus.

I eat supermutants, I know the diff between vault boy and pip boy, I was referring to Pipboy2000's avatar...

8.3/10 for I eat supermutants

9.2/10 fpr Jesterka.

Jesterka
Fugly girl from Psycho 5/10 gave it a five since I like Ed Gein which is who Norman Bates was based on.

Vaultboy... Oldie but goodie 9.5/10

I'm sorry if I don't feel like having me, as PipBoy, being portrayed as having a head as large as my torso.

3/10, you left some of Ironman's head at the very top.

It's not ironman, I was talking about the other guy...Jesus, have you never played half life?

What my avatar is is Vaultboy's head on Gordon Freeman, the protagonist of Half-Life, on his body.

It's done in protest of your avatar. Your av looks like he's holding a crowbar, which is the most recognizable weapon from Half-Life.

1/10 because that does not look like dynamite one bit.

Mrrrooooaw

Odd combo but done well enough to be somewhat pleasing to the eye. 8/10

Now I just want to know what people think of my homosexual pipboy.

It reminds me of the movie "Alexander", though don't take that as an insult, please.

I'll go with an even 6/10. It needs to be touched up a bit.

No doubt the best av on these boards. The stick of dynamite and the Glock are perfectly depicted. The more I look at it, the more I like it: 10/10

hmm, some kind of super hero/villain. I guess it is ok. Nice colors. 6/10

It goes with Rush's 'Jacob's Ladder"

As for your av... wtf is that? A Seraph giving the peace sign, or is that the victory sign.

It's lame.

2/5

It a self-caricature, in chibi-anime as a seraph. Yes, it's a victory sign (despite my husband's repeated outcries, I am not a hippie).

As for yours... unoriginal. 4/10 ^_~

Back