Rate the avatar above yours.

10/10 - Reminds me of a mutated Tasmanian Devil.

I'll convey that to her. She also took my dislike of spiders to low levels, by putting rubber arachnids in my bed.

I can't wait until I can start torturing my child in a similar manner.

Bangaraaaang!/10, because I watched Hook at my work today and I felt like using that word in a sentence.

Also, because your avatar has given rise in my mind to the timely pipe-dream that a Wasteland 2, were it to arise, could serve us well in all the places that Fallout 3 is looking to disappoint.

Ah-Teen, it's "Disintegration" by a little band called The Cure maybe you've heard of them?
You still get a 6/10 for the Gilliam liberty.

Carib gets a 6/10, because I'm in a good mood.

Yamu said:
Bangaraaaang!/10, because I watched Hook at my work today and I felt like using that word in a sentence.

LoL WuT?

back to the task at hand - 4/10 only because it looks too busy, it has text I can't read, and I have no clue what it is.

Are you trying your hand at irony?

6.89/10, kind of cute, but not particularly spectacular.

Stag said:
Are you trying your hand at irony?

6.89/10, kind of cute, but not particularly spectacular.

Off topic - No, somebody edited my post - Wooz, was that you you cute little brown starfish, you?

It's Carib. 'Nuff said. 10/10

edit - lol - I got a strike.

cazsim83 said:
Off topic - No, somebody edited my post - Wooz, was that you you cute little brown starfish, you?

No, that's the auto-censor, it censors out words like wut into wut or plz into plz.

Anyway, 9/10. It's so cute.

Brother None said:
cazsim83 said:

No, that's the auto-censor, it censors out words like wut into {"Wut" ain't a place I ever heard of. English, motherfucker, do you speak it?} or plz into {"plz" bitch-slap me.}.
there was also anotherone with {Retard is my native language} ...for what was that ?

8/10 ...the funny angry looking guy !

Back