Rate the avatar above yours.

10/10 for being different from the usual. But damn thats random, It will drop in score by 5 for every week its up there.

Ah-Teen said:
It will drop in score by 5 for every week its up there.

more like it will raise by five for each week the Pack stays in the playoffs, buddy!!!

and it will raise by a fucking million when they beat the Pats like my avvy shows!!

GOOOOO PACK!!!

7.5/10

Zaron said:
A picture from one of the Fallout games, that I am certain of, but which one I really can't place my finger on.

10/10, -2 if the picture turns out to be from FoT.

It is from Fo1, the only and original, you heretic, how dare you compare with FoT! :evil:

I found it on a World War II site. :)

The Vault Dweller woud pwn your ass in American rugby, yo.

I wonder how long the football teams would survive against a professional rugby team, both without any protection.

7/10

why do you think it's a sith lord? i never made the connection. just looks like a Bedu feline.

as for your robot: 6/10. i like it, but not detailed enough (and with bad shadowing)

SuAside said:
as for your robot: 6/10. i like it, but not detailed enough (and with bad shadowing)

:shock:

You never played Neverhood, Sua? :o

Anyway, like your avatar, Demonslayer. Can't go wrong with black and red. :D 9/10

Earth worm jim in the Vault !
actually that is quite possible since the worms should also be mutated !

10/10

8/10

Madbringer said:
You never played Neverhood, Sua? :o
i remember pics of the char, but i never played the game, no. dunno if it ever even made it to the stores overhere.

Back