Robot sex, achievement, shots

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by OakTable, Aug 27, 2010.

1. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    And I am pretty sure that now that the Caesar's Legion has been introduced in Fallout New Vegas, that they will find their way to Fallout 4's setting.

2. Lexx

Lexx Background Radiant
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    I bet they will be in the next game as well. It would be stupid to not use them again... Mind you, Bethesda doesn't go back in the timeline, only forward. So the next game could be 3 years later again and in some other area of America and if the Legion is all over the area west of california, there is a lot use.

3. OakTable

OakTable Vault Senior Citizen

Nov 26, 2009
    Oh my, Dutch, looks like you were right about those Ghouls at RepConn making a spaceship. Oh dear...

4. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Told ya.

When I saw the screenshot I think you saw my first thought was "GHOULS IN SPACE!!!!!"

5. Faceless Stranger

Faceless Stranger Board Drifter

Aug 19, 2010
    Might be interesting, maybe they don't believe that they look different due to radiation, maybe they think they're from outerspace and are being taken advantage of. Remnants of Necropolis that took the city's destruction as an omen of them not belonging? I dunno...

6. DocConrad

DocConrad First time out of the vault

Jul 8, 2007
    Seems like they changed all the ghoul models to look more like ferals (and as a result more like the originals). It might be specific to repcon, but I'm kinda hoping it is across the board.

7. Faceless Stranger

Aug 19, 2010
    Think that's a Golden Gecko at the bottom of the last page?

8. Dr. Combat Shotgun

Dr. Combat Shotgun First time out of the vault

Aug 19, 2010
    And Mehrunes Dagon! Chosen one must close the oblivion gates!

9. Faceless Stranger

Aug 19, 2010
    Turns out Tamriel is really post-war Britain

10. sea

sea Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 5, 2009
    It really just sounds like a tribute to (or ripoff of) the Hubologists in Fallout 2. If someone found rocket blueprints or even rockets, it's not at all unfeasible that someone would try to construct a flying device of some sort. I doubt it'll be a case of "we want our own planet". Of course, if it is... urg.