Scenery stuff and such...

This guy -

Blinky-e1319824451193.jpg

Hello, i'd like to salute to Continuum for his awesome boat i found in FOnline 2238 in this thread as well as all others who made all this awesome scenery pieces.

Please allow me to contribute as well.
YLBlS.png

This is just me fooling around with game content, so don't judge me too harshly.

edit: fixed the render.

I guess since noone gives a damn about scenery, this topic belongs to me to post some shit in it.

A5l4J.png

Found this in FOnline files, added a shadow.

Urltv.png

Well, this one is made by Beth. The sidecar and modifications are mine, tho.

U7DGq.png

Can images be resized? BB tags won't work.

You should render it in true ingame size in correct perspective and with disabled AA for the borders. Then it might look pretty fancy.

Ehh, it was rendered without AA to dispose of the blue edges.
It looks blurry because before i indexed the picture, i added noise to prevent THIS.
sP7Qd.png

Now this is blurry, especially on sidecar.

It looks pretty nice IMO - just render it at actual game size (in other words - much smaller). Save the file as a BMP and convert it into Fallout's colour palate with Photoshop. Expect to lose a lot of details in the scale reduction, but that's Fallout.

sp7qd.gif

Yup, I told already to render it in original size. This one looks a lot better.

I actually rendered the bigger size to demonstrate the blurrification of texture on the sidecar, if i didn't add some 2% noise before indexing into Fallout palette.
0gMg7.jpg

Yet about the size... I dunno, the bikes in F3 were supposed to be bulky, but i made it smaller anyway.
BTW, the VB bike looks cool.

And there is more stuff that went through my hands... A slaver truck
gYMHZ.png

And Continuums Highway, which i cut into a Interstate, pardon for the audacity.
hEBnc.png

Back